Resource icon

[Open Assets] Unleashed Camera and Physics 1.3

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Well, if i have to be honest, the camera is very Messy and janky, it also makes it hard for you to walljump as Modern Sonic since the camera faces his face instead from behind him
But the camera works just like in Sonic Unleashed/Gens(well, almost).

Also, the camera faces his face instead of going behind him?
But, I made the camera to face is drawangle and the drawangle for Modern Sonic when wall jumping always is behind him.

Can you send me a video or something like that to see what's going on???

how do you change modern sonic to have manual drift?
also i've had an issue when going too fast where i drift by going left or right with the analog stick and i sont know why it happens.

Last edited:
Sadly, Modern Sonic doesn't have MDrift (Manual Drift
i just want to know how to do this
1715445963417.png
as it is said to be possible.

how do you change modern sonic to have manual drift?
also i've had an issue when going too fast where i drift by going left or right with the analog stick and i sont know why it happens.

You need to open Modern Sonic in Slade (3.1.1.3) and eliminate all 'player.boosting' in the drift section of the lua and replace it with player.cmd.buttons (use BT_ATTACK or BT_FIRENORMAL or both).

I don't know if I can do a video to show how to do it to play properly with my mod.

when you go full speed with base game characters using the drift slows them down. while in unleashed it doesnt (?), unless you intended to make it do that.

Attachments

• srb20002.gif
    srb20002.gif
    5 MB · Views: 81
Angelo0290 updated Unleashed Camera and Physics with a new update entry:

More "accurate" drift update

Global patch:
- Added command 'driftmode'. Type "driftmode (0 or 1 or 2)" to change between different types of drift.
You have a mode that tries to be like in Sonic Unleashed, another mode that is equal but with small changes for Modern Sonic, and the other one that is like in 1.0 release.
- Fixed a bug (hopefully) that didn't let you move after drifting.

Adventure Sonic patch:
- Now you can't drift with the Spin Button.
- Fixed a console error when you aren't in Rush Mode.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey quick slightly random question. I noticed you used mcsonic and you had a 3d model. What 3d model did you use for him?

i downloaded the new version and i can still drift with the spin button...uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh..
also i tried to set modern to manual drift and it does nothing exept make him make damage..

Last edited:
i downloaded the new version and i can still drift with the spin button...uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh..
also i tried to set modern to manual drift and it does nothing exept make him make damage..
I only removed the drift with the spin button for Adventure Sonic.

Also, what you did to set manual drift on MS?
Because you did something wrong.

i installed slade 3.1.1.3 opened ms replaced all "player.boosting" by "player.cmd.buttons & BT_FIRENORMAL"
What did you put close to line 3423? Where player.boosting == false was.

There you have to put 'or (not (player.cmd.buttons & BT_FIRENORMAL))'

Also, can you drift like before or not?

There you have to put 'or (not (player.cmd.buttons & BT_FIRENORMAL))'

Also, can you drift like before or not?
i cant drift like before ,also he goes green,the hud disappears and he loses all of his abilities when i tried to to do that but he can drift with the spin button.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back