The good doctors opinion, regarding SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueZero4 said:
An airbase would be so much more practical...
Alas, I would have refurbished the Doomship Zone for this very purpose, but I would appear too have used up to many materials in construction of the Eggrock.

You have already tried a wrecking ball, might I point out. That was your very first attempt on Sonic’s life, if I recall correctly. It didn’t work so well that time, and when I think upon it, I doubt it would have worked in SRB2’s mechanics, either. Were I you, I would instead try for placing spikes on the ship, to prevent your adversaries from hitting you so conveniently (though they could still hit the window, since you can’t place spikes on that without inhibiting your own ability to see where you’re aiming). However, don’t expect that to be put in SRB2, because it would be a nightmare to code I would imagine.

When it comes to the gate, however, I think the logic behind that was that there had to be a switch to open the gate, because there had to be a way for you to get in.

As for the Eggrock, remember than having only one entrance, at ground-level, would make it a real pain for aircrafts (such as yours) to fly in or out. I would imagine that there would have to be numerous entrances and exits, in fact, so that your robots (or at least your flying robots) could be conveniently and quickly deployed to Earth should any rebellion arise there or somesuch.

And concerning the dining hall, I don’t know about you, but I think having a full-sized dining hall would be rather pointless unless you’re having guests. I’ve never known you to have guests over, not that we exactly know each-other so well. Then again, if you know Wily, then maybe you do invite guests from time to time.

Dr Ivo Robotnik said:
BlueZero4 said:
An airbase would be so much more practical...
Alas, I would have refurbished the Doomship Zone for this very purpose, but I would appear too have used up to many materials in construction of the Eggrock.
We all know that Flying Battery didn't work that well.
That could be fixed by not flying close to the ground at all. You could gei inside/outside your fortress by putting a portable teleporter on your eggmobile.

By the way, Eggrock could use a gaming hall you know.

Yes, but I imagine a teleporter would take a very, very long time to build, especially a small one, considering how complex of a task teleportation is, and how foolproof it would need to be. A failed teleportation can be fatal, I believe.

Perhaps you should make a faulty teleporter so when sonic goes in it he dies and as a second precaution set the coordninates in the sun.

Pfft, don't underestimate Robotnik. He already created some teleporters before I believe.

You just gotta make it portable.

If Sony can do a Playstation Portable, you can do a Teleporter Portable!

Doctor Robotnik! We just failed to uh.. protect the new base and uh.. The hedgehogs coming this way.. ._.''

Of course, why bother having a castle anyway? An Airship, piloted by the proper experts, is much more efficient and environmentally friendly. Besides, I, the mighty Dr. Dread, could easily conquer your pitiful bases with a well armed team of Dreadbots! Bow down before me, you pitiful egg, or I will crush you like the core of black hole!

Haha, it's funny how everybody here's playing the game as the "multi-colored woodland creatures" to beat Eggman, and now that he's here, half of the people love him instantly.

1. Actually Mr. Eggman, we attempted various configurations with the crawla designs, and found that the cannon was in fact extremely inefficient, ESPECIALLY on the old base model. The lightweight- and incredibly silly looking- old design had difficulty handling the recoil of multiple shots. The newer design partially remedies this, however the increase in resources required to produce it makes the addition of an advanced weapons system particularly impractical.

2. The wrecking ball design also encountered practicality issues. The ordinary Eggmobile base simply cannot support the combined weight of a large steel ball AND your fat ass. If you want a wrecking ball, lay off the nachos.

3. You are aware that the slime present in that factory is very dangerous to machinery right? Flooding the factory would have destroyed everything. While the "indestructible metal slab" idea has merit, how exactly would YOU enter? Without the aforementioned portable teleportation device- which I doubt you would be able to to take inside without trapping yourself in- the Technicolor Woodland Animals would be able to enter via the same means. It is best to not even waste resources on such worthless defenses.

4. The castle doors are actually part of an advanced defense system powered by Rule of Cool. By badassly having the gates slowly open as the technicolor animals approach, we charge the system, and allow for the various defenses to act without wasting power. Surely a genius such as yourself can respect such an eco-friendly power source?

5. I'm afraid I don't understand why requiring an individual to pass through an outdoor area, IN OUTER SPACE, in order to access Act 2 is not a sufficient defense. Though in retrospect perhaps expecting these high-speed animals to not make it through in 5 seconds is a tad overconfident.

Oh come on you are- so last ,,,,, well, 5 years ago! I'n the christmas special vhs, which I have to admit was pourley written in my case, Dr. robotnik would never have such stupid plans and stupid badniks.

But scratch you never succeeded in catching the hedgehog.

EDIT: ninja'd by joat AND rayman dude

Link Mah Boi said:
Sonic 2 said:
But scratch you never succeeded in catching the hedgehog.
Its because of that Twit Grounder >>
But Grounder has managed to get Sonic a few times in Aquatic Ruins Zone. He busts through the wall like the Kool-Aid Man.

but you pulled the wrong lever, causing the creation grounder.

EDIT: why do i keep getting beaten to the post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back