The good doctors opinion, regarding SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic was locked when I first saw it, and now its unlocked, obviously Dr. robotnk has hacked the system

Hail robotnik

how quickly you responded scares me...

but robotnik, if eggrock is unbeatable, how are the players supposed to clear the game? games are made to be beaten

Mods? master robotnik is no mod, hes better, he pwns ssntails and mystic, he hacked the system and now controlls it all...

call ozzapS, he has competiton

shayne said:
Mods? master robotnik is no mod, hes better, he pwns ssntails and mystic, he hacked the system and now controlls it all...

call ozzapS, he has competiton

Uh, no. Somebody unlocked the thread.

Dr Ivo Robotnik said:
5) The Eggrock is not impossible, I am sure you understand how important such an endeavor would be to me and how devastated I am every time a brightly colored animal destroys my space bases. Please fix this.

Hey now, I've already suggested a zone setup much like Scrap Brain, in which you play 3 zones before the boss. There's much room for such consideration by the developers and admin.

I'd also like to see the look on the faces of people who beat Egg Rock 2, only to see Egg Rock 3 as another zone. They'd go berserk with insanity. Much to my pleasure.

Two normal acts of Egg Rock Zone aren't enough to satisfy my lust. A third one a la Metropolis Zone would be too incredible for the world to handle, but I'd be ready to take it on.

shayne said:
I will never understand you people, this is one of the reasons I would prefer you all to be turned into robots... It would be so much easier to manage you all. I am running a world domination scheme and administrating the defenses of my various bases against technicolor woodland animals. I have far better things to do than hack some message boards administrative system to unlock this topic, this topic was unlocked by the admins who felt it was a better idea to allow my important message regarding my presence in SRB2 to thrive.

shayne & bob_the_flying_monkey said:
Everything they said
Boot lickers! We get the point when you praise me once. At least say something new from time to time, showering me with praise will not stop me from turning you into one of my slaves.

Walan said:
I'd bow to Robotnik, but my head would just bounce off his tubby gut.
You however, will just die. No Robotization for you.

approval.png

Never thought I'd need to update/use that pic again. This thread is awesome, and I would like to be roboticized into a robot that looks like I was painted silver, like the Metal Sonic prototype in Sonic 2's Death Egg looked compared to Sonic.

Jurai_Madman said:
Ahem, but I, the mighy Dr. Dread, beg to differ! A good evil villain should only have a castle during the spring and autumn, and secondly, my Dreadbots will crush your pathetic Badniks.
No, no. Allow me to correct the trivial error presented here. You see, while it is understandable to have a castle during the spring and autumn a fortress of that kind of scale is a long term operation and as such should be put in use all year round in order to cover the costs of materials.

I once used this same idea with the old Castle Eggman, however because of this it was replaced. During the Winter and Summer tourists arrived and I simply could not flush them out. Damn things are like rats.

You sir Dr. Eggman, Have just one the world! Can I help you make your Doomsday Device and make fun of ssntails wizard needs food? Gah how I bow to you Dr. Eggman. I'll put Chloral hydrate I'n SSNtails milk. He will fall asleep and well hes KO'd We can mess with his computer and erase The wizard and all traces of any audio! MUHUHAHAHAHAHA!!! Like my plan Dr. Robotnik?

raymandude said:
You sir Dr. Eggman, Have just one the world! Can I help you make your Doomsday Device and make fun of ssntails wizard needs food? Gah how I bow to you Dr. Eggman. I'll put Chloral hydrate I'n SSNtails milk. He will fall asleep and well hes KO'd We can mess with his computer and erase The wizard and all traces of any audio! MUHUHAHAHAHAHA!!! Like my plan Dr. Robotnik?
You're obviously sufficiently intelligent to help build his infinitely complicated doomsday device, sir, which, by the way, would have miles of circuit boards and microchips carefully constructed to perfection within a hundredth of a millimeter that only one living being could possibly understand or construct.
Have fun.

If I am robotizied may I retain my shape along with aqua.
[spoiler:3f8f089a8a]
NomekopandAqua-Gearworks.png
[/spoiler:3f8f089a8a]
Nomekop Lightspeed, reporting to duty, sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back