The good doctors opinion, regarding SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there sign ups for a new robotnik in SRB2? If yes this one should sign up :p anyway /me wants to be a Warrior Bot (the ones with the lance in Castle Eggman (THEY LOOK THEY CAME OUT OF ANIME XD))

Chrispy said:
This is better than that time where I was on fire.

.....You're always on fire.

Erm, Dr. Robotnik, Castle Eggman, both acts, are actually not finished. That's why you might feel a hiccup here and there.

Um, ok? I don't really see why everyone is like "I love you" to this guy. I personally didn't find this too funny, but whatever.

To those seeking to be Roboticized, that is handled at the time of Roboticization. However, I do require more Sharps to be added to the collection of Badniks so you may be assigned to that role.

However; I am neither SSNTails, JTE, Whackjood or InstantSonic, for I am Dr. Ivo Robotnik. No mere copy or slave, but the real deal.

Jellybones said:
Erm, Dr. Robotnik, Castle Eggman, both acts, are actually not finished. That's why you might feel a hiccup here and there
While I can understand your point, the very entrance of my castle opening up to allow brightly colored woodland creatures into my fortress is unacceptable! This must be remedied, as I have already mentioned in my first post.

Chisuun said:
I'm at a complete loss for words.
In my presence, you should be.

Chrispy said:
This is better than that time where I was on fire.
Oh-ho, a lover of fire? Perhaps if you were to sign up for the Eggman Empires animal testing division, you could be used to ensure that my fire traps in the Eggrock are working.

Dr Ivo Robotnik said:
The good doctors opinion, regarding SRB2
- Dr. Ivo Robotnik
Dr Ivo Robotnik said:
4) My Castle is simply to poorly defended

- Dr. Ivo Robotnik

Hey Dr. Robuttnik, I guess you're not a genius after all. Too bad. It's a pity...

PS: Sonic will take you down.

Dr. Robotnik has never Roboticized anything outside of Sonic Chronicles (which I believe to be non-canon until further confirmation)

Sonict said:
Guys. Please remember this is not HDIJ (The spam forum that we used to have).

Cut it out, please.

It's pretty clear that you're being outnubered.
Now shup up and be roboticized, you may not become a SDURF.

Sonic Shadow said:
Sonict said:
Guys. Please remember this is not HDIJ (The spam forum that we used to have).

Cut it out, please.

It's pretty clear that you're being outnubered.
Now shup up and be roboticized, you may not become a SDURF.

*Walks away before Sonic Shadow gets banned*

Ahem, but I, the mighy Dr. Dread, beg to differ! A good evil villain should only have a castle during the spring and autumn, and secondly, my Dreadbots will crush your pathetic Badniks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back