The Ghoul's Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
light dasher said:
hmm, port GH3.wad that was was scarey too
I am kind of doing that with ghoul3.wad, except that I must build the forest again and to make the ghouls in SOC. Trust me, rebuilding complex stuff made in DECORATE into a kind of DEHacked isn't very pleasant. At least, it isn't regular DEHacked.

When i posted that post, i forgot to put on, "or would you like me to do it" but i had to go to school and i was in a hurry

SuperSonic64 said:
Actually I found GH3 beta on srb2ffh the other day.

But I didn't get it.

I don't even wanna know what I might see...
I've found it casually too, but I didn't upload it. I guess that one of my human baits I used to test the ghouls made a pack of it...
Anyway, it's freaking old, the forest is outdated and half of the ghouls aren't done.

Yea, people, objectplace a round a little bit, you'll find a Jitter skull, a creeper, and a sajas (that bloody skull thing) The jitter and creaper do nothing, but, the sajas does, NUKE, what? your in objectplace if you fround the little test room.

ghoul's forest? my lord that was a DUNGHOLE in skulltag.... ._ O
I didn't believe who I randomly ran into on skulltag either....*secret yo*
either way i hate sajas! they're...uhh how should I say..."aawkwaaarrrrd"
and yes in played ghouls forest 3. never did one though.... >_ <
anyway i also played torn city gold edition for ghouls realms. maybe you guys can have some fun at recreating that? (NOT a request! just a thoughtless suggestion)

okey then. i hope i don't hit the creeper. lol.

Oh, just to ask, your not going to put those, Very disturbing pictures when you get killed by by the yurei, right? and if you get killed by the creeper, is it going to pop up screaming "aaaaaaaaaaah"?

Yurei=Final boss in original Ghoul's Forest, and light dasher: I'm afraid to go to that link, but I'm guessing their those weird baby pictures I saw when I opened it in XWE?

I added ultimate.soc so he woulden't come charging after me, after a lot of wondering around at full brightness (cause im a wuss) I found this mask, Ill upload a picture of it, its just there, standing, plus my sound was off too so. I dident hear the scream lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back