The Ghoul's Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
light dasher said:
Why don't you ask CutmanMike if you could use one of his ghoul rejcts or that clown thing? (check under ghoul3)
I'll use pennywise's head or something like that...

Nev3r said:
on Edge said:
Never, what is the future for this project?
Comma.

Actually, I've managed to improve my old Sjas version and Yurei's completely finished. Jitterskull's still buggy, and I don't know what to do with creeper... I guess I'll make my own ghoul to replace it. Anyway, here's a new and fresh Sjas, with insta-killing and everything. Please, don't jump in the forest constantly, you will bug up it's attack system. I must fix that somehow. :3
Basically, it's a preview of how's going to be my ghoul's forest 3 version. The rest of ghoul's SOC is in, but I don't recommend you to lurk arround... Linkage
What about Choke?

Nev3r said:
on Edge said:
but I don't recommend you to lurk arround...
But if the rest of the ghoul soc is there, and there is only Sjas sprites there, how are we supposed to see the rest, and if we lurk around, we'll find Sjas, or is there somthing else?

@ seany: Man, i hope he's ok
@ Joeyl10: To me, Choke is just a sped up versoin of the demon with slightly more health,
@Nev3r: What's you ghoul going to do then? hang from the ceiling then drop onto you with a random screem?

light dasher said:
Nev3r said:
on Edge said:
But if the rest of the ghoul soc is there, and there is only Sjas sprites there, how are we supposed to see the rest, and if we lurk around, we'll find Sjas, or is there somthing else?
If you mean to lurk arround the level, nope, you'll just find Sjas. Anyway, you can see the rest of ghoul's behaviour by adding the missing sprites, but I don't recommend you to do that.
light dasher said:
@Nev3r: What's you ghoul going to do then? hang from the ceiling then drop onto you with a random screem?
No. That's too similar to creeper's attack. I've got something else for it. >> <<

Nev3r said:
light dasher said:
Nev3r said:
on Edge said:
If you mean to lurk arround the level, nope, you'll just find Sjas. Anyway, you can see the rest of ghoul's behaviour by adding the missing sprites, but I don't recommend you to do that.
light dasher said:
No. That's too similar to creeper's attack. I've got something else for it. >> <<
:D, and what would the frame names be? :P.
Guess 1 would it be that it waits on the floor, and if you collision it, it pops up, or is that too like the creeper.
Guess 2,it teliports around after you
Guess 3,it appears in front of you, then Disappears, then quickly appears again then kills you?

Yes, but what's different about Sjas's SOCcing? I'm lolz scared. (I don't know why, I'm able to play the original without hesitation, just not the new beta)

SuperSonic64 said:
csmgiw said:
sweet, new gh2! Honestly though, does this mean gh3 is cancled till 1.1?

I think its delayed for the new soc actions you can use for it.
I'm still working for 1.09.4 and I guess I can do it. Delayed until 1.1 for new actions? Nyeh, I don't know anything about new SOC stuff in 1.1 ... It would be awesome to have more flexible stuff in SOC. I can end it in 1.09.4, but I'm not sure when. D:

Nev3r said:
It would be awesome to have more flexible stuff in SOC.

Such as leaving after images of the sjas as it moves even making sjas an after image. When destroyed spawns flames but spawns images of its self randomly around it one by one.

Hope this didn't confuse anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back