• I don't care ether way.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it! Or I will kill you!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
Honestly, while I know a lot of you are young, please act like you aren't 10 and think the word penis is the funniest thing in the world. Thank you.

*Offended*

Honestly Mystic, think about the children. I'm 10, and I don't think the word penis is funny(Thought that it was when I was 8 or 9).

Think of the children? Wow.
"Think about the children" is not an excuse.
After going through puberty I bet you'll not behave this way.
If you are offended by the word 'penis' or by minimally suggestive/sexual things, you shouldn't surf the Internet, because there are lots of these things on the Internet, and you're going to meet them eventually.
Humans are wired to reproduce and they obviously tend to talk about sexual things sometimes - it's natural - just look at how many loosely-sexual-related jokes are said everyday in schools, workplaces, etc.

No, he does not. He has stated facts, but has not addressed why they should be tolerated unconditionally. Pubescence or no, there's no justification for unlimited sexual content and distribution. There are, again, appropriate times and places for such. It does not need to be everywhere in everything.

I agree to a limit with Dark Warrior, but those rules should only be placed on kids that just aren't mature to handle material of the like.

You didn't have to tell me not to laugh at the word 'penis' when I was 8, I didn't find it funny at all, I thought it was quite stupid, actually.

If I saw a picture like Shu's Wii avatar when I was 8 or 10, I would just dismiss it away as one of those 'adult things', not caring. Some kids are mature for their age, that's what some people don't realize...

But to a point, I agree with Dark Warrior.

Sorry, but Dark Warrior is right in this regard - tails92 needs to get out of his own head.

Regulations are extremely important, as there has to be SOME kind of limit to prevent any kind of false attention. I fail to see why they should be changed - the regulations stated in this topic make perfect sense.

Now go break them again to see if they still exist. Since, as you can tell by my new kid-safe-but-not-sanity-safe-avatar, I have absolutely no clue how to push the rules. And be all stealthy about it, please. YOU SAW NOTHING HERE, BEGONE.

This thread isn't going to turn into a flamewar. That's because I'm ending it right here. We have clearly defined rules and limitations at this message board, and people who break them are going to be dealt with accordingly. If you don't like how the rules work here, then you can leave any time you want to.

We don't care if anyone thinks the users of this message board should be allowed to have sexually suggestive or similarly rule-breaking avatars, because we decided a long time ago that we don't want them, and that's basically how it's going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back