• Keep it! Or I will kill you!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shu

Someone complained to me about this thing:
, so I removed it to pleased them.
However I am still finding it difficult to believe most people are having problems with it considering that, one, no one else complained to me and, two, everyone's favorite moderator continues to use a sick avatar featuring two Pikachus...doing...something...not right. So do you guys have any problems with this one?

I don't have a problem.

And the Pikachu hump thing was made with Debug mode on Super Smash Bros. Melee. It had one Running but moving backwards, when they collided he paused and took a snapshot. (camera mode.) then he loaded the snapshot, took a picture of it with a camera, and used it for an avatar.

Yes, but I don't really wanna know how to make SSBM characters hump, thanks. (Meh, at least its not as bad as the one with Marth and Roy.)

Show me the picture with Marth and Roy and plz don't let it be gay and I also don't have a problem but if it was an admin or moderator who complained to you you've would have been in so much trouble.

Earuto said:
Show me the picture with Marth and Roy and plz don't let it be gay and I also don't have a problem but if it was an admin or moderator who complained to you you've would have been in so much trouble.

1. Forum it was on is gone.
3. It is, it's the same situation as Shuffle's.
82. I had both SSN and Shuffle complain about a Rouge avatar I had once, but they were more of friendly warnings than actual ones.
SSNTails said:
I don't know if the avatar is OK or not... better change it before Mystic sees.

Shu, my full position regarding your avatars:

I, quite truthfully, have restrained myself until this point concerning your avatars. I hate your avatars with girls, your current one is very funny, but I do really have a hard time seeing the (not) "pr0n" as an avy. I haven't seem it at all around here, with the exception of you. Avatars like that make me sick. I'd normally pm you about it, except that it's not my business. I can't really see you as a guy with all these girls dominating your avatar space. Please, make one either gender-neutral or one that features somone of your gender, please.

Oh, and I hate Shuffle's avatar as well.

Me and Titanium on IRC both did not like that avatar. And Flame_The_Hedgehog got his removed forcibly for less. Keep it off, thanks.

Earuto said:
Speaking of avatars, I don't like Dark warrior's avatar at all.

It's Seven of Nine from Voyager. I am currently a massive Star Trek: Voyager fan, and Seven is, in my opinion, one of the best characters on the show. The reason she has a metallic "eyebrow" is because she was, at one point, Borg. She still needs some of her Borg implants to survive. She was freed from the Collective by the Voyager crew in "Scorpion", and became part of Voyager's crew afterward.

Yes, Seven is sexy, but in my avatar, she is both fully clothed, and all suggestive areas of her body are not displayed.

Couldn't see that coming, honest. :O

More probably a Wii disc slot, who knows. Definetely interesting, though.

WAD master said:
And the Pikachu hump thing was made with Debug mode on Super Smash Bros. Melee.
Debug mode..? All I did was pause it and take a snapshot with my phone.. :X

Okay, guys, this isn't a competition. You know you're pushing it, now stop. Don't make me start revoking people's avatar privileges again because some people find it funny to try and get stuff past the censors. If your avatar is "suggestive" or intentionally designed to be sexual, please come up with something a little more appropriate.

Honestly, while I know a lot of you are young, please act like you aren't 10 and think the word penis is the funniest thing in the world. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back