• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Sonic 64 Mod (Third Beta Out!)

Do You Like The Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, It's Stupid -.-

• Kind OF

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[x said:
Nova Rocker Girl[x]]
64Bomb.soc (makes bob-ombs explode)
64ring.soc (makes enemies fire out collectable rings/coins when they die)
Untitled.soc (makes you get a star at the end of each level)

Nova, do you read your PMs? I told you that that third one was unsoccable, and those weren't the filenames I gave those SOCs.

[x said:
Nova Rocker Girl[x]]
Bouncey said:
I am sorry but the levels don't look like SM64 at all..
This mod is not completely based off of SM64. Most of the levels will be losely based off of it, but some levels will be ported.

Might want to include that info on your first post.

Draykon said:
[x said:
Nova Rocker Girl[x]]
64Bomb.soc (makes bob-ombs explode)
64ring.soc (makes enemies fire out collectable rings/coins when they die)
Untitled.soc (makes you get a star at the end of each level)

Nova, do you read your PMs? I told you that that third one was unsoccable, and those weren't the filenames I gave those SOCs.
D'oh, my wording is bad! Yes I read my PMs the soc is the one where you put an emblem at the end of each level, I'm just too lazy to explain it all. Also I renamed the socs cause the names were long and I forgot them :oops:
EDIT: Okay people beta 3 will be released on February 11th, 2007 (one week). So get ready!

The desert level that I'm working on:
srb20079.png

Those levels look great! But one question, though. Why the orange sky in the ice level? Is it supposed to simulate a sunset?
I like the desert level. Try "Daunting Desert" or "Desolate Desert" and make the pyramid textures those egypty yellow stone/bricks.

Dark Blades said:
GIVE ME BACK MY SOUL
:evil:
BUT I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT ;_;

Boinciel said:
Those levels look great! But one question, though. Why the orange sky in the ice level? Is it supposed to simulate a sunset?
I like the desert level. Try "Daunting Desert" or "Desolate Desert" and make the pyramid textures those egypty yellow stone/bricks.
I'll glady add the stone yellow textures. As for the pic I believe Nova had sa-srb2 added during the screen you can tell cause the slime is green).

[x said:
Nova Rocker Girl[x]]
Bouncey said:
This mod is not completely based off of SM64. Most of the levels will be losely based off of it, but some levels will be ported.

So it is like a mixture, cool..

Whee, new screens of Bowser Pyramid Zone:

srb20082.png

The Pyramid

srb20083.png

The upper level

srb20084.png

The view of the boat (ya, I said it, boat!)

srb20085.png

The bridge

srb20086.png

Toad's little forest

Bouncey said:
I am making the "SM64 look-alike" levels.
But not for this mod, even tough [x]Nova Rocker Girl[x] asked me to use some, and I gave total permission.

Who ever saw a sudden tiny forest in a desert? o.o

That level could have you go in the pyramid if you put it co-op.

Chaos said:
Who ever saw a sudden tiny forest in a desert? o.o

That level could have you go in the pyramid if you put it co-op.
The tiny forest was where toad's house was gonna be, but that didn't work out so I made another way for him to stay cool. As for the inside the pyramid, I'm working on it for beta 4.

Espyo said:
Bouncey said:
I am making the "SM64 look-alike" levels.
But not for this mod, even tough [x]Nova Rocker Girl[x] asked me to use some, and I gave total permission.

Can't you guys stop it with making me look more stupid then I really am... (I am not Emo because I hate Emos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back