Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright...lemme get this straight...

Over wifi, we can't see names, send messages, and they probally will be a CPU

How the hell am I going to even know I'm fighting a CPU.

It would be best if they didn't do it at all, bu if they had to, I would atleast like to know I'm fighting a CPU!

See, why play over the internet if...well...you probally don't even fight a person, and better yet, ya don't know when ya are, and when ya arn't.

You would know if your playing against a cpu, because the cpus are stupid but fight good. I can't wait to go online!

Not to mention that it would do that after they disconnect, so the player would probably stand still for a few seconds before being replaced by a computer player.

Dark Angel... We can already tell that you dident look on the first page..... The original post of this topic has been hijacked by Mystic to try to slow down some of the repetitiveness. Sorry Dash.

This topic is for discussion of the upcoming Wii game, Super Smash Brothers Brawl. All discussion of that game should be placed in this topic. Before posting, I would like to note the following:

Apparently, Sonic IS in Brawl, and it's confirmed, so go nuts.

Please do not post "Character/Item/Stage X should be in Brawl". This topic has been going on forever, we've seen it all already. I don't care how creative it is. Please talk about what is actually confirmed or at least heavily rumored to be in the actual game.

The official website for Super Smash Brothers Brawl is located here: http://www.smashbros.com/index.html. This is a great place to learn facts about the upcoming game, with daily updates on weekdays. Feel free to discuss whatever is mentioned on this site in this topic.

Also, feel free to discuss anything about the game I did not mention above. Hopefully this structure in the OP will make this topic a little more sane.

Fox honestly was pretty ridiculously overpowered in SSBM. His drawback of fast falling could honestly be turned into an advantage a lot of the time.

Did that even matter? Btw fox wasn't the only overpowered character. Let's see it was um...... How about the tie that um.... Okay you got me. But i played with Fox since ssb. So that is why I choose him.

Suprised this hasn't been posted yet.

http://www.videogamer.com/news/06-12-2007-7051.html

Europe won't be getting Brawl before June, and knowing Nintendo, they'll probably delay it even more till September just to raise the game sales.

Fuck, that sucks. Go emo, kill yourself, as there are no more reasons to live the coming 5 months.(Don't you dare that seriously) Now is when I get a modchip, merely to play the American SSBB without having to wait for a deadly 5 extra months.(And I like the DVD option, since my DVD player is broken. ^_^)

Super mystic sonic said:
kill yourself
Why would you kill yourself because th game is delayed...you would care about the game alot, so why kill yourself when you really wanna play the game? You can't very well play it when your dead. =p

Ne'way, I'v been wondering, when it's realesed in Japan, who's going to look on the internet for spoilers? I myslelf will try to stay off the internet as much as I can, and wait for the suprises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back