Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeoJames said:
Super mystic sonic said:
kill yourself
Why would you kill yourself because th game is delayed...you would care about the game alot, so why kill yourself when you really wanna play the game? You can't very well play it when your dead. =p

'Cause I was joking, thats why. Maybe if you turned into a redead, you could...meh, nevermind.

Ne'way, I'v been wondering, when it's realesed in Japan, who's going to look on the internet for spoilers? I myslelf will try to stay off the internet as much as I can, and wait for the suprises.

Thats an extra problem for Europe, as they'll have to stay of the internet for at least 6 months if they don't want spoilers.

NeoJames said:
Super mystic sonic said:
kill yourself
Why would you kill yourself because th game is delayed...you would care about the game alot, so why kill yourself when you really wanna play the game? You can't very well play it when your dead. =p

Ne'way, I'v been wondering, when it's realesed in Japan, who's going to look on the internet for spoilers? I myslelf will try to stay off the internet as much as I can, and wait for the suprises.
Why not go on the internet? Then you won't know how everything works.

Mystic said:
Fox honestly was pretty ridiculously overpowered in SSBM. His drawback of fast falling could honestly be turned into an advantage a lot of the time.

Still takes some skill to use him, though. I honestly do not have much of a chance against anyone if I used him. I agree with Mystic on another point; he falls to damn fast. Add to that the fall-speed up, as well as his already uber-fast ground speed, and he's a damn hard to hit target.

Oh, and for the record, the reflective shield is very cheap against Samus. I used to boats about SSB64 when I could beat "3 level 9 Samuses", using Fox.

Erm, Samus isn't at too much of a disadvantage against Fox, unless you're spamming projectiles. A little physicals can go a long way, you know. :/

ree-c said:
Mystic said:
Fox honestly was pretty ridiculously overpowered in SSBM. His drawback of fast falling could honestly be turned into an advantage a lot of the time.

Still takes some skill to use him, though. I honestly do not have much of a chance against anyone if I used him. I agree with Mystic on another point; he falls to damn fast. Add to that the fall-speed up, as well as his already uber-fast ground speed, and he's a damn hard to hit target.

Oh, and for the record, the reflective shield is very cheap against Samus. I used to boats about SSB64 when I could beat "3 level 9 Samuses", using Fox.

Hey my cousin uses Samus and do you know how hard it is just to try and reflect those shots. I get shot about every 2 secs.

I use Zelda a lot and Zelda's Nayru's Love can easily reflect Samus's charged shot, and it has a cooldown on use. Fox's reflector doesn't have that restriction. It should be EASY to reflect that.

I do hope that SSBB has a better game balance in that regard.

@SMS: I was joking also.

@Earuto:I know how (Mostly) everthing works, I read the Dojo and I'v played Melee.

Besides...anything I don't quite understand (SSE) I will figure out when it comes out.

Mystic said:
I use Zelda a lot and Zelda's Nayru's Love can easily reflect Samus's charged shot, and it has a cooldown on use. Fox's reflector doesn't have that restriction. It should be EASY to reflect that.

Down + B. You'll initiate an attack so uber-good/fast/powerful, Samus won't have time to defend against it, mush less use a charge shot. It's almost like a final smash.

Mystic said:

I'll have to disagree because when the person is using samus then they are careful when I play with fox.

Honestly, one of my friends plays as Samus constantly, and he's very good at playing her, and I reflect his charged shot with alarming regularity simply because I've gotten decently good at predicting when he's going to do it before he even presses the button.

With Zelda, there is a drawback to predicting wrong. With Fox there really isn't. Just try reflecting every time you think Samus might use the charge shot, and you'll get it a lot more than you think you should.

Personally, reflectors don't bother me, and honestly, neither does Marth's counter. The only major issue I have with the game balance is how absurd the fast characters are, especially Fox. Hopefully the game balance will be tweaked in SSBB so other characters have a chance.

The thing that bothered me most in SSBM was Captain Falcon's use of the Home-Run Bat. He used it in such an odd way, that whatever he hit, flew backwards.

Mystic said:
Personally, reflectors don't bother me, and honestly, neither does Marth's counter. The only major issue I have with the game balance is how absurd the fast characters are, especially Fox. Hopefully the game balance will be tweaked in SSBB so other characters have a chance.

Let me remind you that Fox is only on the god tier when it comes to duels.(and perhaps team battles) In a Free for all with 4(or 6) characters he's not the best choice. Just like how Link sucks in duels, but is a pretty good character in a Brawl.

Mystic said:
Honestly, one of my friends plays as Samus constantly, and he's very good at playing her, and I reflect his charged shot with alarming regularity simply because I've gotten decently good at predicting when he's going to do it before he even presses the button

Thats just it. He predicts me. But can we carry on to another topic relating to brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back