Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I think buying trophies is what they meant by shopping.

I was actually hoping you could use those coins to buy stuff like more stage builder themes, but I guess they're not used for that kind of stuff.

stage16_071031f.jpg

Ice climber's stage update today, and yes I am certain that fish comes from balloon fighter.

Sliding stage... Sounds like its going to be very interesting. ^_^

I wonder if you can go on the submerged parts of the iceberg...

About the range of a normal attack, it looks like.

Also, it sounds as if it's practically a one-hit KO, so I think it's justified.

I really want to see what some of the other character's entrances are. Pikachu's will be easy to guess... But what about Sonic, Yoshi, and Link... among others. I hardly know anything about Link and Yoshi except that I enjoyed playing swordfighting Link for a few minutes in a different Super Smash game that I can hardly remember, and hunting for Yoshi eggs in a Mario game.

As for Sonic, there are a number of entrances he could make, ie: jumping out of a ring, simply dashing in, or even being flown in by Tails (though that would mess up the assist trophy thing)

As we've seen from E for All Link's entrance is appearing in a small tornado, probably from the gale boomerang, Sonic's is jumping onto the stage in a spindash and Yoshi breaks out of an egg.

Here's some copypasta for you:

BlueWarrior said:
After examining the stages and playable characters announced on the main site, I noticed that fifteen of the sixteen series that have a playable character have their own stages (the Brinstar stage was shown on a Youtube video I watched). So, Sonic is the only series that doesn't officially have its own stage. Assuming all series that have a playable character will get a stage as well, might we be seeing a Green Hill or Chemical Plant remake in the near future? Personally, I'd love to see what Nintendo could make with the gimmicks of Marble Zone.

[/lulspeculate]

What are your opinions on this?

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
They could of made Sonic's entrance a little more cooler...

Well, all he really does is jump and spin around. Do you know of a better entrance animation they could use?

Tails dropping him off, running across the background in a blue blur, then showing up in the foreground, or flying over as Zuper Sonicz!!!1111

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back