Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
on Edge said:
Oh, it's just Dedede, no one special really. I actually thought for a minute they were gonna put a character worth the game space, but then again, King Dedede was in the 1st 2 Smash Bros. games flying around in the background, so maybe that's why they made him playable, who knows.

Lol, the irony...

Yeah that character does look really interesting, maybe his gameplay will add some depth to the Super Smash Bros. =P

At any rate, what character does everybody look most forward to playing.

I'm kinda looking forward to playing as Sonic and Pit... Sonic of course because of his speed, and Pit seems to have interesting sword/bow capabilities.

*waits to see if anyone doesn't pick Sonic*

It looks like a weaker version of Samus's blast, however we'll have to see in upcoming videos that include him and other newer characters.

I'm looking forward to see if Zero Suit Samus is actually good, seeing as how playing as her is pretty manditory if you're a Samus lover like I am.

Although honestly, I'm waiting to see how Meta Knight plays out. He's fast, but how hard DOES he hit?

ninja said:
Arre they getting one more newcomer? Heh I thought triple dee was the last one.
Hmm... I'm pretty sure there were 16 charactors, and right now, we have... (Counts) 23. -_-'

Anyways, I'm not sure: I know you get Zero-Suit Samus when Samus does her final smash, but is Zero-Suit also a second charactor?

Kaysakado said:
ninja said:
Arre they getting one more newcomer? Heh I thought triple dee was the last one.
Hmm... I'm pretty sure there were 16 charactors, and right now, we have... (Counts) 23. -_-'

Anyways, I'm not sure: I know you get Zero-Suit Samus when Samus does her final smash, but is Zero-Suit also a second charactor?
And I see a big space right by the newcomers list ^_^

Kaysakado said:
I think you just change, and then you're stuck. No Shiek'n'Zelda 4 jU

In wikipedia, it said that Zero-Suit Samus turns back into normal after another Final Smash...

on Edge said:
Kaysakado said:
I think you just change, and then you're stuck. No Shiek'n'Zelda 4 jU
No, I mean, can you be Zero-Suit form the start of a match, like, does she show up on the charector select screen?

They are using the gameplay video as a reference... I was just quoting where I found it, and I'm not altogether convinced either. HOWEVER, Samus's face icon changes between 0:50 and 0:56 in the video.

Could anyone who knows more about this clarify?

You're right!

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/bomberman.html

bomberman_071008a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back