Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Falcon and Fox also lacked certain moves (In fact, Captain Falcon lacked any moves at all, and Fox lacked moves outside of his ship outside of his ship.) before the original smash brothers came along, and yet moves were created for them.
The excuse of "a character lacks moves, because of that he/she/it cannot be in smash brothers" fails :3

*cough* I have been around the NSider forums for to long D:

If sonic was in the game he would probaly and hopefully be like Fox mcloud

heres my similer stats to be related to fox move's hope you like them...

Fox's UP/B move firya : Sonic's UP/B move,speed break barrier

Fox's Down/B move reflector: Sonic's Down/B move tails reflector device.

Fox's B move, Lazer: Sonic's B move Speed shockwave.

And you know what I would put for sonic's B/left/right move.

My two cents. =3

Well, I really doubt that sonic will be in brawl...But Nentendo has (SOME!) rights to Sonic now. With SATSR for the Wii and all of the Sonic advance games...AND sonic adventure two! buuuuut... I think with the game this far in development...They should have announced it by now. I dunno. but if he WAS in it...Sonic and Mario VS Master Hand FTW!

I said that sonic has a good chance and Sega MIGHT of said yes and it MIGHt be a saprize's like I said earlier Nintendo is known for that. Personally I would love to see mario and sonic work togather in that game. but you cant really say if hes in or not you just have to WAIT and see what happens. He has the most chance of being in then any other 3rd party, end of dissection.

tailsmastermind said:
Sonic isnt confermend in Brawl damnit! Talk about things actually IN Brawl.
thank you if you seen what i said doesent mean we all have to swicth to sonic in brawl subject agian was just reffering if sonic had move's simaler to fox'es thank you Tailsmastermind for closing that. ^_^

Mystic said:
Dammit, Lyn is an assist trophy. I wanted her playable so damn bad ;_;

Oh well, at least she's in the game.
So did I. I've been wanting to play as her in SSBB ever since I first played Fire Emblem Advance.

I don't think they're putting "unlockable characters" on the Dojo site.. Which would make sense, since they're supposed to be a secret, and would give a reason why Snake hasn't appeared on the roster yet. So it's still possible Sonic is an unlockable 3rd-party character like Snake.. I think that's what they said, that all 3rd-party characters would be unlockables.

And I have to bring up again: Mario and Sonic Olympics. It's not unlikely, now, that they would put Sonic in a game with Mario.

But ANYWAY.

Update: Battleship Halberd.

I like Metaknight's ship. How about you's guys?

Result said:
I don't think they're putting "unlockable characters" on the Dojo site.. Which would make sense, since they're supposed to be a secret, and would give a reason why Snake hasn't appeared on the roster yet. So it's still possible Sonic is an unlockable 3rd-party character like Snake.. I think that's what they said, that all 3rd-party characters would be unlockables.

And I have to bring up again: Mario and Sonic Olympics. It's not unlikely, now, that they would put Sonic in a game with Mario.

But ANYWAY.

Update: Battleship Halberd.

I like Metaknight's ship. How about you's guys?

I pretty much dought sonic will be an unlockable, but we have to wait and see. And if he is an unlockable then go to gamewinners and find out how to unlock him lol.

And also i think my favorite new comer would be ditty kong

General Notice:
I have altered the original post of this topic with some guidelines for this topic's use.

I will reiterate, yet again, for those of you still doing it.

STOP TALKING ABOUT SONIC IN BRAWL.

Until you see some sort of actual confirmation or there is some real news about it, there should not be any discussion of the sort.

^
Thank you!
Anyway, Battleship Halberd looks like it's gonna be a little hard to actually fight when the cannon with an arm starts up. I wonder what the range of that cannon is.

So like, something I just noticed on Pit's SSBM trophy (Other than the panty shot)

At the end of the description, it says "Will Pit ever take flight again?"
Maybe I'm just paranoid, but that does sound a bit like foreshadowing. Perhaps they were inititally planning a Kid Icarus 2, but when it was canned, they decided to shove him in Brawl. Or maybe, they're still working on a Kid Icarus 2, or maybe they never were, and they were foreshadowing his appearance in Smash 3.

Or maybe I'm just crazy, whatever you want to believe.

Have you noticed alot of these "Floatin platform" stages? It's in Halberd...Ilse Delfino...That Animal crossing stage...

it's getting a little annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back