Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updates...too...slow... need...game...now!!!

Though I am a big mega man fanatic... I actually don't want to see him in brawl. If any mega man character should be in it, it would have to be zero from mega man zero (since all his games are for a nintendo gaming system).

mega man left nintendo for Sony and Sega, he doesn't deserve to be there.

Shadow Hog said:
Anyway, the last update was Pit's B-moves... well, standard B and Up-B, anyway. I'm curious as to what forward-B and down-B are... maybe that's the next update, then?

Nope. It now talks about the almighty Smash ball. That emblem that gives you super smashes now officially called "Final Smashes".

I'm kinda afraid of the Final Smash. I've always liked the long, fast hand-to-hand combat, not insta-kill-everyone moves. Oh well, I guess it's not that much different from getting a rare Pokemon.

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Shadow Hog said:
Anyway, the last update was Pit's B-moves... well, standard B and Up-B, anyway. I'm curious as to what forward-B and down-B are... maybe that's the next update, then?

Nope. It now talks about the almighty Smash ball. That emblem that gives you super smashes now officially called "Final Smashes".
It might be like Fatalities like in Mortal Combat.

Did you even read the description? It's an item-granted attack that can only be used once, it has absolutely nothing in common with MK's fatalities.

Ask Sakurai, not us. HE'S the one who said that, after all.

Personally, I presume it means once per item-pickup - and naturally, you probably can't hold more than one of these suckers at a time. Only time will tell if I had the right idea, though.

super mega sonic said:
well snake and sonic are in brawl and there non-Nintendo there might be
more non-Nintendo characters in brawl

I hope not. That just ruins the game. It is a few people there non-nintendo ad Sonic is Genis but part of Nintendo because he Has been put in Nintendo like Sonic and the Secret rings.

I don't see what the big deal is with non-nintendo character... the way I see it, the more characters, the better! (as long as they're not broken clones i.e. Falco)

And if you don't like that character... don't play as them. I personally can't wait to beat up snake!^^

So like the super scope item is back. This time though, in brawl, you can move and jump while shooting.

Edit: I just thought of this, Megaman can shoot while jumping and shooting, so maybe this is like a megaman weapon now?

Hopefully, it will do a lot of damage, such as the bomb, but won't come up as often, and doesn't always instantly kill, yet is still very powerful.

Possibly. It feels like it would. Even so, it wouldn't matter, as it could be the most powerful item in the game.

shadow, I don't think so. I think you can try to avoid the attack. Although for moves like Link's or Kirby's? Who knows.

It looks like theres gonna be afew of the stages that fly around like mute city did. The delfino plaza one and I'm sure the halberd stage does too. I hope there isn't any more because I don't like them.

Well, the Mario Kart level is more than likely to be a stage that flies around, as well. I like the stages that move, but I don't like WHEN they move. I just like the change of scenery. :X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back