Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuffle said:
I don't see how disc size has any baring on how easy it is to hack a machine. You can buy mini DVDs in stores, you know. What would make it easier is if somebody could hack the Wii's USB ports or SD card reader.

Because some computers can't read mini DVD's, such as the horrible computer that would be mine.

Maybe your computer can't read DVDs at all? My computer can read miniDVDs just fine.

Wouldn't it be easier to buy an SD external drive, or a DVD RW drive? (of which I have both)

MiniDVDs can be read by most (if not any) DVD RW drive.

Why would you want to hack it? You might mess up badly, causing the game to mess up while tring to play your Wii causing that to mess up and ruining your system? :?

Why WOULDN'T you want to hack your Wii? Homebrew is a nice thing. Unless you're flashing the firmware or something, I've never heard of homebrew breaking a machine.

I think that the companies only say: "It could fry your ds", so they don't get sued if you break your ds.

Lots of new updates! http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html
It has been announced that you can play Super Smash Bros. Brawl by:
Wii Remote (Turned Side)
Wii Remote + Nunchuck
Classic Controller
Nintendo Gamecube Controller
Cool!
There are other updates like:
Kirby
Pikachu
You Must Recover! (Falling off the stage and going back)
Pokeball
Groudon? (I don't know how it appears maybe by a Pokeball or it appears in the Pokemon Stadium.

From what I've seen, about every level seems to move on a platform everytime and make some quick stops now and then, or just make major changes now and then. I hope they'll put in some big not-changing levels too. And for the sake of all of humanity, some actually decent past levels. Yoshi's story(kinda decent, but it doesn't make a good battle grounds) and Kirby's island(come on...there's already a new version of that level!) were just bad choices. Try Hyrule Castle and Pokemon city instead. Those levels were really fun!

Honestly, me and my friends rarely use Hyrule Temple. FAR too big to be playable. Honestly, I missed Hyrule Castle from SSB64, and was depressed they chose that god-awful Yoshi stage over it when bringing stages to port.

Well, it's just that a lot of people I see playing the game insist on using the stage, probably BECAUSE it's bigger, meaning it's much harder to be KO'd. And then they promptly play nothing but. With Falco.

I like that level because there's more of an actual fight there. In the small stages, you can get trown of the arena much faster. And once you're trown of, its pretty easy to keep you of, with some characters making exceptions, such as Zelda. But characters like Bowser and Mario just can't seem to recover that easily, especially in duels.

I wish Hyrule Castle was brought back in the past stages, instead of Kirby's stage. I mean, the same stage with the same damn tree in the middle is already in the game. Why make 2 of em?

Super mystic sonic said:
I like that level because there's more of an actual fight there. In the small stages, you can get trown of the arena much faster. And once you're trown of, its pretty easy to keep you of, with some characters making exceptions, such as Zelda. But characters like Bowser and Mario just can't seem to recover that easily, especially in duels.

I wish Hyrule Castle was brought back in the past stages, instead of Kirby's stage. I mean, the same stage with the same damn tree in the middle is already in the game. Why make 2 of em?

Yea I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back