Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved poke' floats! I played it so many times I knew exactly what order the pokemon would come. It's been a long time since then though...

Also on the topic of the Delfino stage the Shine Gate has had a pair of platforms added to its sides. I imagine it is for use as one of the fighting areas once the moving platform has stopped.

Also all the warp pipes have been removed from the original design along with the large statue at the front.

From what I've heard from all the music so far, I hope they do make it a bit fit for battle. Its great music, sure, but is it fit for battle? Anyway, I hope they start adding some extra characters soon.

I suppose they won't add any characters or levels that you'll need to unlock.

I don't think that Nintendo would be dumb enough to not have unlockables. Games without unlockables are not much fun, and generally are not worth playing through.

So now they've shown us a Yoshi's Island stage and a Yoshi's Story music arrangement. Why aren't they exposing Yoshi as a character yet, or any others for that matter? DK, Luigi, Ness? I'm kind of getting tired of staring at the same 9 characters that have been presented so far.

Still, that new Yoshi's Story Ending arrangement was awesome. My only complaint is that they no longer sing "the airport." Way to ruin an in-joke, Nintendo.

FoxBlitzz said:
So now they've shown us a Yoshi's Island stage and a Yoshi's Story music arrangement. Why aren't they exposing Yoshi as a character yet, or any others for that matter? DK, Luigi, Ness? I'm kind of getting tired of staring at the same 9 characters that have been presented so far.
Actually, I've seen that video of SSBB, and I indeed saw Yoshi, just no cutscene, yet.

FoxBlitzz said:

Still, that new Yoshi's Story Ending arrangement was awesome. My only complaint is that they no longer sing "the airport." Way to ruin an in-joke, Nintendo.
Hey, so, yeah.

That wouldn't make any sense given his history in the Super Smash Bros. games. He was one of the original 8 characters you could choose from. Why the heck would they suddenly make him an unlockable instead?

I think they're just doing it all out of suspense or something, like they're slowly revealing all of the game's elements one-by-one. I mean, if they revealed everything at once, people would stop getting excited. Think about it, it's a marketing move. Kind of like how they originally didn't have Fox, but then included him in the next trailer.

1-Up said:
I don't think that Nintendo would be dumb enough to not have unlockables. Games without unlockables are not much fun, and generally are not worth playing through.

I was talking about them no putting unlockable characters on the site.

It'll be easier to hack a Wii, then to hack a gamecube. Just look at the totally normal disc size.

Super Mystic Sonic said:
Yeah, and then I hack the game the game to make Sonic be SMS! Hurray for crazy idea's!

But you do realise that was just a joke, right? I don't see the point of hacking a game plain to make a recolor. Making him move as if he always has a bunny hood is more of a worthy hack.

I don't see how disc size has any baring on how easy it is to hack a machine. You can buy mini DVDs in stores, you know. What would make it easier is if somebody could hack the Wii's USB ports or SD card reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back