Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry! JEEZ! WHAT, I CAN'T POST IT AGAIN BY ACCIDENT? WHAT IS IT ''AGAINST THE LAW''??!?!?!
Sorry, i'm just a little tense lol. My bad. Didn't mean any harm...

Question for brawlers

I went to smashbros.com and went to see how to fight Crazyhand.
Play classic mode on hard or higher or get their 9 minutes.
I beat it on hard very hard and the last one and got no crazy hand.
Then I tried getting their under 9 minutes with pikachu.Still no Crazy hand.

Is my game glitched or does he only pop out like 1/3000 of the time?

Edit:Caped first letters and fixed a word.

Super mystic sonic said:
You may not use Continues. He won't pop up if you do. How about you try getting under 9 minutes on Hard without continues? That oughta do the trick.

Tried that,Ill try the one hard in 9 minutes.
Also do you have to beat the target smashs?I just die to save time.
:/

I beat it on hard, no continues being used, and got there in 9 min. I fought Crazy hand. You must have not made it in 9 min because he appeared while I was playing.

Is their ANYTHING bad about this game.
Oh yes,if you dont have the game and you just played once.Thats not enough.You need to acctually play it and beat it and get through it.

*Some Secrets talked about*

The only thing I found that was buggy and not so good.
Coops stadium.Everything except boss battles in coop was bad.
You dont earn anything.But in Single player you do and I found this a problem in All-star mode.For me I thought it was no point then.
ALso Netplay only had 2 modes to play and 1 mode to watch.
Sonic,I didnt like his repeated specaal moves.*down B and right B*
Their pretty much the same thing but one of them give you a jump.
I didnt like Sonics part in subspace.He got really like 2 secs in it.
His final smash is Ok,his was more powerful against others.

Autosaver said:
The only thing I found that was buggy and not so good.
Coops stadium. Everything except boss battles in coop was bad.
Maybe if your friend sucks, but otherwise, they're all great.

You dont earn anything.But in Single player you do and I found this a problem in All-star mode.For me I thought it was no point then.
What are you talking about? You earn characters, stages, trophies, stickers, etc, and not just from SP!

ALso Netplay only had 2 modes to play and 1 mode to watch.
Only for With Anyone, and if you don't have any friends, then that's your problem.

Sonic,I didnt like his repeated specaal moves.*down B and right B*
Their pretty much the same thing but one of them give you a jump.
They're really different, actually. His down B has to be charged to be useful, but it can go really fast, while side B can be useful without charging, but even with charge, not as fast.

I didnt like Sonics part in subspace.He got really like 2 secs in it.
Agreed.

His final smash is Ok,his was more powerful against others.
Depends how good you are at controls. It can be the best one in the game if used correctly.
Comments in bold.

When I meant Coop stadium,about that I mean I didnt like the fact you didnt get challenges opened*beat target smash level 2 in 19 secs*,otherwise its great.I worded it wrong,it was acctually better with a friend.

*Same thing for all star mode what I said about stadium*

Netplay,friends its better but that part was about *without friends* again I think I worded wrong.

Thanks about the spin dash and the other then explanation.
*skipped*
Ya,Im really good at it so my friends say no smash ball because I always get it.But I disagree with them since everyone has a chance at getting it.

By the way Sonic final smash rating in the stragey guide at gamestop was 7...

Hey, I have a question. This sort of spoilers for the SSE (Sub Space emisionary if you don't know) so it could contain spoilers. The question is in bold.

Alright, in the stage on The Halberd where you play as Shiek and Peach, there is a room with a bunch of Sub Space enemies, and one of them is one I havn't even seen before. It's like a blue ball in a spider web. s it some sort of guy you fight on intense or something. I havn't finished intense yet, so I'm not sure.

tailsmastermind said:
Hey, I have a question. This sort of spoilers for the SSE (Sub Space emisionary if you don't know) so it could contain spoilers. The question is in bold.

Alright, in the stage on The Halberd where you play as Shiek and Peach, there is a room with a bunch of Sub Space enemies, and one of them is one I havn't even seen before. It's like a blue ball in a spider web. s it some sort of guy you fight on intense or something. I havn't finished intense yet, so I'm not sure.

I was wondering the exact same thing.

Autosaver said:
Tried that,Ill try the one hard in 9 minutes.
Also do you have to beat the target smashs?I just die to save time.
:/

Problem found. Of course you've got to beat them. They wouldn't be in the Classic Mode if they had the exact same functions as the Time Trial version of it. There'd barely be any reason for them to be there. They add to your scores, as also record how well you play. If you die in an instant, that'll be recorded, ya know?

...not that anybody actually cares about their scores, but oh well.

matt9837 said:
Hey, now that the game IS OUT, then who actualy HAS it

..., Your joking right?

Not everyone in the world has it but I know that from actually reading the posts you would know that who has it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back