Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like what they did with computor AI. Now, instead of me having a pokemon and hanging out inside it while all three computors come straight into the attack, they actually avoid it. Same with mines and various things like that. I just don't like how they ALWAYS avoid mines. I mean, even humans can forget at times.

tailsmastermind said:
Same with mines and various things like that. I just don't like how they ALWAYS avoid mines. I mean, even humans can forget at times.
Umm, they don't always avoid the mines. In fact, it's quite the oppostite, as whenever I face Snake on the AI, he kills himself every time by running into his own mines/grenades.

Huh? Well, for me, it more like, I'm Snake, I place mines, and they avoid them everytime. They might not takein for effect that their own mines can hurt them or something. I'll have to have the conputor be Snake next time.

Orangelink said:
tailsmastermind said:
Same with mines and various things like that. I just don't like how they ALWAYS avoid mines. I mean, even humans can forget at times.
Umm, they don't always avoid the mines. In fact, it's quite the oppostite, as whenever I face Snake on the AI, he kills himself every time by running into his own mines/grenades.
Same thing happens with me and AI Snake. But the CPUs for me don't always avoid mines/grenades and they don't always hit them ether.

LOL! It's the Ike Aether climbing contest....

Also on one of my custom stages, there is a spot where the CPUs (any level) start jumping up and down and run towards the wall...

Funnest thing ever: Play as sonic and fight rob in a custom stage. Hit rob to a giant wall and keep punching. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

Or if bored just keep throwing him into the wall.

Yup I was looking around and I saw it. (I have an SD card, BUT I don't have anything to put it into the computer with.)

It's not that hard to make the level yourself... you just need presicion timing when you place the moving platforms so they become a snake.

light the elementa said:
Sonic is in brawl. Lotsa forgiveness if you already said that.

slowpoke.jpg

And where are you anyways, Light? Want to see some other cool stuff? Check out the SSBB website. Oh, one more thing, in case you missed it...

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Apparently, Sonic IS in Brawl, and it's confirmed, so go nuts.

That's the first post in the topic and you can see it in plain sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back