Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well some one is bound to say it:

Perhaps the clock is "Chaos Control!!!" shot*

But seriously i think it will stop time for a few seconds or something similar to that. Maby they will explain the clock a little bit more later.

On the new update for Lucus, it said that their was a character called Ness that was in the smash bros game until now. Sounds like they are taking Ness out.

For the better. The last thing we need is two nearly identical characters.

Sure, the minor changes (Roy's stronger attacks, Falcos lowered speed and upped agility, Young Link's weaker attack and greater speed) exist, but it's generally not worth it.

Well, I was just hopping Lucus would have different PSI attacks from Ness. Oh well. I never really liked the clone characters either from Melee.

The Doc's a bit slower, and the pill thingies are a bit stronger than Mario's fireballs.

Ganondorf's stronger, but slower. (Obviously)

You guys forgot Pichu and Pickachu(sp?)

Also whos grey fox,he looks likes raidens robot costume from metal gear solid 2?

I'm actually thinking the whole Assist Trophy idea will eliminate the need for cloned characters altogether.

Since pretty much any character can be added in Assist Trophy form, there is no real need to add a partially changed clone character to get certain characters in the game.

josh the hedgehog said:
You guys forgot Pichu and Pickachu(sp?)

Also whos grey fox,he looks likes raidens robot costume from metal gear solid 2?

Someone showed me the cutscene. In the final battle of Metal Gear Solid (1 I believe) he showed up when Snake had to fight Rex. It turned out he had some sinister secrets, but had to fight Rex as well as Snake. I think he was killed because he appeared to miss the timing of a jump and get ripped in half by bullets. But I got tired of the cutscene and quit it.

Wikipedia would probably give a better description on him though. As for pokemon clones, who needs them, we've got pokeballs! =P

Well they got Samus's level in there and man is it burning hot. By that I mean:

These are one of those believe it moments.

Earuto said:
Well they got Samus's level in there and man is it burning hot. By that I mean:

These are one of those believe it moments.
It sure is, the thing I like about some levels are those stuff from the level Like lava that you have to avoid.. I was choking while I laughed because you have to fight for the shelter..

It'll be quite hard to come back if you get knocked off the stage the way the platforms are placed. I just hope you can grab the edge of the platforms or that the lava always catches you.

Once again we have the same degenerate "lava rising stage" for Samus. This one does seem more creative though seeing has how the lava can spurt from the sides as well as from below and from the background. Although, this stage could get annoying if that lava wave came too often.

I like how that homerun bat looks in the game it looks more shinny

img_5038572.html

I would be happier to get hit by the lava wave than to be in that tiny shelter with 3 other people. The fight in the little shelter would be a pure chaos, and your damage would probably be enormous if you could actually still fight when in there.

No thanks, I'd rather try and dodge the lava.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back