Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloodylightning said:
TimberWolf I sure hope your right.
Thanks for speeling my name correctly the first time =D

Anyway, there's way too much proof that Sonic'll be in it. As well, the other 3rd party character is gonna be Megaman, with Zero, Bass, Megaman X and Megaman when he's merged with Rush as alternate contumes.

Let's think up alternate costumes for Sonic, and think up good item, level, intro, moveset etc for Sonic. =D

Here're my ideas:

Tailer intro:

Tornado flies past (you don't see Tails, becuase you only see the bottom of it and it's going really fast)
Blue streak falls and lands, causing dustcloud
Everybody stares
Smoke begins to clear
Mario gasps
Sonic's standing in his Sonic'06 pose
Sonic charges forward
Freeze-frame
NEWCOMER text come in saying SONIC THE HEDGEHOG
Freeze-frame ends
Sonic pwns Mario with alot of things from his moveset (look further down for it)

Level:
How about a level that changes after a character hits a switch? I'm thinkin level order'd be like this:
GHZ-EHZ-AIZ-PPZ-GHZ
and repeat.

Items:
Ring: Keeps you from being hurt once
Spring: Launches enemy up into the air
Chaos Emeralds: Sonic could collect these throughout his story, only they'd be hard to find. Of all 7 are collected Sonic goes Super when fighting Lady Hand.

Alts:
"new" Sonic (default)
"old-school" Sonic (fatter, black eyes, shorter spines, shorter height)
Riders-style Sonic
Shadow (different movelist, see below)

Movelists (note: Movelists include taunts and stance. Also, you figure out what som eof them can be for):
Sonic:
His 3 normal attacks in Sonic Battle
Spindash
Slide
Homing Attack
His dash attack from Sonic Battle as his rapid attack, only he stays in place and does it continueously
Blue Tornado
Jump: Spin Jump
Stance: His stance from Sonic the Fighters
Sonic Wind
Taunt: Folds his arms and taps his foot
Tension Boost

That's all I can think of for now. I'll psot Shadows and Super Sonics movelists later.

Why did you double post?

Anyway, he's obviously going to be an unlockable character if he's in, since Snake is as well (this was confirmed somewhere, don't remember where), therefore setting the standard for the other third-party inclusions.

He SHOULD use his stance in Sonic Battle, though. I have seen screenshots of Sonic the Fighters, and it looked quite unwieldy.

Jurai_Madman said:
He SHOULD use his stance in Sonic Battle, though. I have seen screenshots of Sonic the Fighters, and it looked quite unwieldy.
Meh. Sonic the Fighters WAS his first fighting game, and the stance from that looked more fitting for him than the one from Sonic Battle. As well, the one from Sonic Battle looks a little retarded when you view the sprites seperatly, and even when they're animated in-game the look a little retarded.

@SSDude: He goes Super if you collect all the CHaos Emeralds throughout his story when you go up against Lady Hand. I think that his Smash Attack should be his shot attack from Sonic Battle, only longer.

I think that the chances of things going the way you wan it to a pretty darn low. Sonic hasn't even been confirmed yet, it's only gone as far as being the most wanted 3rd party chracter for Brawl, doesn't mean it will be added.

Why aurgue if Sonic is going to be in it? After all the Game Show boss of Smash T.V. will be the next Third Party character without a doubt!

Mario: Mamamia! *gets laz0r'd*

Whackjood said:
Why aurgue if Sonic is going to be in it? After all the Game Show boss of Smash T.V. will be the next Third Party character without a doubt!

Mario: Mamamia! *gets laz0r'd*
1. Never heard of it. Quite obviously not popular
2. Lasers are over-used
3. Sonic is going to be in it, unless SEGA and ST get high off something

Well i never said Sonic would not be in it, also it was a bit of badly executed humor about Smash T.V.

Also Smash TV is really Really old (Though it was released on the Xbox arcade) so i doubt many people will remember its swarms of mutant death.

The fans want him in, Shigeru Miyamoto wants him in, Sega would be madder than George III to refuse. At any rate, Sega have been contacted, and they're probably replied by now. We'll have to wait and see if Sonic gets in, eh?

Dude, did you even READ the bloody thing? It confirms nothing. All it confirms, is that Nintendo has actually contacted Sega regarding this, and that they're awaiting a final decision, which has probably happened by now.

The Wikipedia article says that there is a chance that he may be in Brawl. That doesn't mean he will be. Try reading over the article again.

And as far as I know, Sega hasn't responded to Nintendo's inquiries yet. I'm just going to remain skeptical about this. Don't start crying if you're disappointed about Sonic not being in Brawl.

In August 2006, Sakurai and Miyamoto stated that Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog was the most requested third-party character to be included.[26] Around the same period of time, Tips & Tricks reported that Miyamoto has stated Nintendo has actually contacted Sega regarding this, and that they're awaiting a final decision.[27] Then, in the October 2006 issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly, he mentioned that "Sega's hedgehog would be the perfect addition to Brawl's cast."
read and weep, it say's "Sega's hedgehog would be perfect addition to Brawl's Cast" there's a Really good chance he'll be in it now

light dasher said:
In August 2006, Sakurai and Miyamoto stated that Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog was the most requested third-party character to be included.[26] Around the same period of time, Tips & Tricks reported that Miyamoto has stated Nintendo has actually contacted Sega regarding this, and that they're awaiting a final decision.[27] Then, in the October 2006 issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly, he mentioned that "Sega's hedgehog would be the perfect addition to Brawl's cast."
read and weep, it say's "Sega's hedgehog would be perfect addition to Brawl's Cast" there's a Really good chance he'll be in it now
That says nothing more than the developers WANTING him in. It's a good indication, yes, but absolutely nothing concrete except desire.

Also, this is Wikipedia we're talking about. I can edit in that Sonic was absolutely and positively confirmed, and though that edit'd prolly get taken care of promptly, I have the feeling somebody out there would believe it, as well. In short, Wikipedia is not God; it should never be used as the definitive source on anything.

Heck, if this picture would be real, it'd be awesome, yet it's fake.

Nights would be a good addition since there is Snake as the third party character. Oh yeah, I preordered Smash Bros Brawl. Whee.

_Manic_ said:
Heck, if this picture would be real, it'd be awesome, yet it's fake.

Nights would be a good addition since there is Snake as the third party character. Oh yeah, I preordered Smash Bros Brawl. Whee.
Hah crap, now we're gonna have NiGHTS fanboys/girls going all crazy if they don't read the first line v_v

Anyway, I'm sure that Sonic and Megaman will be in there. Who else can be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back