Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic
Megaman
^My choices for the other 2 3rd party characters.

My list of who'll be used the most:
Snake
Sonic
Megaman
Pit
Metaknight
Fox
Samus/Zer Suit Samus
Link
Mario
Kirby
Pikachu

My choices would be: Link.

Period. I don't use anyone else, except Marth. Hoping he's in Brawl.

We don't even KNOW if Sonic is going to be in Brawl and you're all like "omg sonic".

furyhunter600 said:
We don't even KNOW if Sonic is going to be in Brawl and you're all like "omg sonic".
1. He's got the best chance of being in there
2. Read the post I made quoting Wikipedia

Just because he has the best chance, doesn't mean its going to actually happen. It's just a chance - just like gambling. You can have the best hand, and still lose your stash.

For one, Zero has a better chance of getting in there, because he actually has many previous experiences in fighting.

Sonic? Well, he has only been in Smash Bros. worthy combat in Sonic Battle.
<_<
>_>
Sonic Battle IS freakishly awesome, though.

BlueZero4 said:
For one, Zero has a better chance of getting in there, because he actually has many previous experiences in fighting.

Megaman, Bass, Zero and X can all be in there, just have Classic Megaman as the default skin with Zero, Bass and X as the alternate skins, each with there own fighting styles.

BlueZero4 said:
Sonic? Well, he has only been in Smash Bros. worthy combat in Sonic Battle.
YOU FORGOT ABOUT SONIC THE FIGHTERS YOU BAD MAN! D=<

TimberWolf said:
just have Classic Megaman as the default skin with Zero, Bass and X as the alternate skins, each with there own fighting styles.
You must be such an evil person inside. Skins have the exact same style. Zero has rights to his own character.

BlueZero4 said:
TimberWolf said:
just have Classic Megaman as the default skin with Zero, Bass and X as the alternate skins, each with there own fighting styles.
You must be such an evil person inside. Skins have the exact same style. Zero has rights to his own character.
What would be the point? Changeing the skins to where they're a different character would add a new reason to play the game. With the power of the Wii, almost anything is possible for SSBB.

Imagine having Classic Megaman vs Zero vs X vs Bass battles.

RgxSuperSonic said:
Also I wonder, since the creators of SSB always make the character models look better then they do in their own games: if sonic was in the game, what would Sonic's model look like?

Not quite. Link has his style from Twilight Princess but slightly modified. I think that the Sonic in Brawl will be simular to the Next Gen style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back