Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones that are making these "New Comers" REALLY don't have a life. All that time to trick someone, thats plain stupid. I think the game WILL be the best fighting game EVER. I have had Super Smash Bros, and Smash Bros. Melee so..If it's all it's hyped up to be..It's GONNA rock.

You know, most of those aren't meant to trick people, they're made for entertainment. I'd laugh my ass off if anybody believed any of those videos on Youtube were real.

Kiro said:
The ones that are making these "New Comers" REALLY don't have a life. All that time to trick someone, thats plain stupid.
Oh come on, lighten up a little. It's all just fun and games, nobody takes it seriously. That said, anyone who seriously analyzes it and doesn't come to the conclusion that

looksshopped.jpg

seriously needs to work on their 'shop-noticing skills.

Dash the Hedgehog said:
On Youtube and other stuff. There was people making false videos of "newcomers" appearing in SSBB. Some newcomers would fit in greatly but others were just plain stupid. I would be like WTF if I saw a ridiculous character. :|

In that case, I REALLY hope that modern wario(the one in those random minigame...games) Isnt in it, however I would like to see old-school Wario

Black Zero said:
In that case, I REALLY hope that modern wario(the one in those random minigame...games) Isnt in it, however I would like to see old-school Wario

WarioWare-styled Wario has been confirmed for Brawl. Pretty happy about it myself. =D

Old-school Wario is repulsive looking, at least in my opinion. At least Wario Ware's Wario is stylish.

you know wario is supposed to repulsive he's WARIO.

and have you seen how literally random that game is(wario ware) its just mini games isnt it?

and i dont meen the wario from wario land 2345 or however many, i mean super mario land 3-super wario world 1 where you get all the cool hats that power you up.

Black Zero said:
you know wario is supposed to repulsive he's WARIO.

and have you seen how literally random that game is(wario ware) its just mini games isnt it?

and i dont meen the wario from wario land 2345 or however many, i mean super mario land 3-super wario world 1 where you get all the cool hats that power you up.

1) Your statement offends me... D=

2) THAT'S WHY WE LOVE WARIOWARE.

3) That's the same Wario.

[offtopic=slightly] You idiots got my Wii topic locked...[/offtopic]

Heh, why don't you idiots also run around saying old school Wario is also a recolor?

And when I say idiots I don't mean anyone in particular.

Just the entire planet.

gramerploxkthxbia.

well appearently there already WAS a wii wopic

READ the last post in your topic :mrgreen:

what do you mean by recolor?

old school wario came first thats why its OLD,SCHOOL :P

If Wario isn't a Mario recolor, then I don't see how people can consider Jet a Shadow recolor.

Edit: You do realize your one of the main reasons it got locked, right?

Wario is what happens when Mario eats garlic, gains a few thousand pounds, and actually LOOKS like he can take on Bowser.

en.wikipedia.org said:
Missigno
The makers of this game decided to remove their brains completly, and thus in a fully brainless, negative IQ state, they decided to add Missigno as a playable character, just as a bunch of retarded fans have suggested. This is expected to reduce sales by 99.9987%.

OMG! Missingno in Brawl!!!! :eek:

Sonic should be in Brawl. He's had a very long history with Nintendo (game-wise) ever since SEGA dropped out of the console wars, and even THEN he was Marios rival! Nintendo had so much respect for him, that the cameo'd Sonics shoes in one of the Mario Party games.

Sonic VS Mario is garunteed, hands down. Sonic WILL be in Brawl, I TRUST SEGA and ST to make the right decision and accept Nintendos offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back