Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there any doubt in your mind that Yoshi wouldn't be in it? I think it's safe to assume every character from the original game will be in Brawl.

Heh...today's update was crates and barrels...though they added sliding boxes and barrels and their appearance changes depending on what type of level you are in...

...cool...

Presents on Yoshi's Island? Not exactly the best fit. The old wooden crates would fit in better - after all, that's what you had to pound in the original game.

Shuffle said:
Was there any doubt in your mind that Yoshi wouldn't be in it? I think it's safe to assume every character from the original game will be in Brawl.
I've heard rumors that Ness might not be in it now that Mother 3 has been released in North Americe.

First off, where did you hear that Mother 3 was released in North America? My sources tell me that it's still Japan-only. Also, if Mother 3 were to be released over here, why would Ness suddenly not appear in Brawl? Your logic confuses me. While there is a chance Ness may not make it, it wouldn't be because of the reasons you stated.

FoxBlitzz said:
Presents on Yoshi's Island? Not exactly the best fit. The old wooden crates would fit in better - after all, that's what you had to pound in the original game.

Something that keeps amazing me in this forum is that most of you rather choose for something that is perfect than for something thats fun. Perfect doesn't exist. Fun does.

Super mystic sonic said:
FoxBlitzz said:

Something that keeps amazing me in this forum is that most of you rather choose for something that is perfect than for something thats fun. Perfect doesn't exist. Fun does.

Something that keeps amazing me, is how you described the presents as "fun", and the crates as "perfect".

That makes no sense whatsoever. A difference in design cannot constitute a difference betweeen fun and perfect. How in the world are wooden crates "perfect"? The only difference between the two are design, and in this case Foxblitzz has the right idea.

Your perception of "fun" and "perfect" are really warped, SMS.

Spazzo said:
Something that keeps amazing me, is how you described the presents as "fun", and the crates as "perfect".

That makes no sense whatsoever. A difference in design cannot constitute a difference betweeen fun and perfect. How in the world are wooden crates "perfect"? The only difference between the two are design, and in this case Foxblitzz has the right idea.

My perception of "fun" and "perfect" is fun, not perfect. *shot*
(But my humor is neither...)

But what I was saying that he'd rather trow a wooden box against someone's head thats boring but fitting than trowing a present in someone's skull and yelling "PRESENT"! Its more fun than having the same crates all the time, even though some crates don't really fit the Smash Bros theme.

Super mystic sonic said:
But what I was saying that he'd rather trow a wooden box against someone's head thats boring but fitting than trowing a present in someone's skull and yelling "PRESENT"! Its more fun than having the same crates all the time, even though some crates don't really fit the Smash Bros theme.

Spazzo said:

Segmint said:
Totally warped.

Oh my gosh..... I missed this?! Hmmpf..... I guess someone already mentioned Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, huh? Figures..... Oh, well.... hopefully Sonic is in this. It would make my getting a Wii for my birthday even better. Has someone already mentioned Sonic's possible attacks in Brawl? I wanted to list a few, but seeing as I'm extremely late ( 28 freaking pages late! ) I'm assuming that someone's already done all this for me. Anyway, good day and hope that Sonic and the limbless wonder ( Rayman ) get into this game since Snake's in it. It would make Brawl even better than it is now.

FoxBlitzz said:
First off, where did you hear that Mother 3 was released in North America? My sources tell me that it's still Japan-only. Also, if Mother 3 were to be released over here, why would Ness suddenly not appear in Brawl? Your logic confuses me. While there is a chance Ness may not make it, it wouldn't be because of the reasons you stated.

Actually according to Wikipedia Ness wasn't supposed to be in Melee they were gonna replace him with Lucas but because the game was delayed, Ness was kept. So Lucas might be in Brawl. Not Ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back