Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont realy need the Cd's anyway since I just play Cd's on my radio when I play brawl or use my MP3,Besides Getting the Cd's the real way sucks because there only going to be on the screen for about 7 secs,or get grabed by a CPU, Besides if you do it the real way all you are acomplishng is getting a BGM That does a loop agian after 2 or 3 minutes
or 1. Well I gtg anyways,

Offtopic* whatever you do dont get Iron man for the Wii, That version isent Free roam.

Note:
Pikmin are included as "items".
Thus, you have Cook Kirby and Sous Chef Olimar!
(Pluckpluckpluckpluckpluckpluckpluckpluck! Pikmin Stew!)

This game is a blast to play with 4 players. Never before have I been able to do this in the series. :P

Too bad I was stuck with the Wii remote and nunchuk, since my friend's GCN controller refused to work at all. Wiimote sucks for SSBB.

Online play is horribly laggy, too. :/ Only problem I can think of.

I love Lucario, but I get my ass kicked whenever I try to use him against a serious character like medinight (sp). Anyone have any advice?

on Edge said:
I love Lucario, but I get my ass kicked whenever I try to use him against a serious character like medinight (sp). Anyone have any advice?

Maybe you should go on the defensive? You can grab out of your shield, and wait for an opening to attack him/get close, as nearly anyone who uses Metaknight is a berserker who spams B a bunch of times, occasionally mixing in a few F-air moves(In my experience, at least :P)

on Edge said:
Try using someone like Fox, since Metaknights moves leave him open in the air.

MetaKnight counts as a serious character? Don't get me wrong, I love playing as him, but he's really not that strong. Sure he can deal alot of damage, and fast, it's a real pain to get a KO with him.

And yeah, I use the Wiimote sometimes if I have more than two friends over. Lady luck tends to side with whoever's stuck with it, to even the score, it's really quite strange.

I used MetaKnight a few times, never was really good at using him.
Personally, I can deal alot of damage with Sonic. Even though people say he's cheap, I actually try to not be cheap with him and still manage to kick everyone's ass most of the time, except for a player who plays as Ike.

Also regarding the Wiimote I cannot play without the nunchuck, and speaking of which, let me tell you a little story;
So I'm playing as Sonic with a gamecube controller, killing my friends and etc. My friends challenge me by using a Wiimore + Nunchuck because they were pissed I kept on winning. Surely they win the first few matches but I got adjusted to it. But I was more acustomed with the Gamecube controller.

MK is considered serious only by the people who abuse the glitch where you get an infinite Dimensional Cape.

But that's really not that helpful against someone who knows how to time an attack properly. A good up smash often will nail MK just as he's coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back