Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants boss spoilers?
If you already know stop reading it here.

The bosses I remember are: Petey Piranha, Rayquaza, Ridley, Mecha Ridley, Porkey(From Eartbound, the game Ness is from) Tabuu(the final boss), and a few giant shadow monsters(don't know there english names)
You can capture them with a trophy pedestal when they are weak and it appears.

Video of final boss being captured: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqfdOELGp5Y Fixed.

My skills with kirby are unmatched. I can take down a team of level 9 fighters by myself, in a team match where Im blue and they are all green, or etc.

Yea, sure. But you have to choose the right cpu's or they will suck.

Sonic and Zelda are the best cpu's I've went against.

Uh, how many money I will need to buy a wii with 2 controls, the classic control and Smash bros brawl?

I'm good at Kirby and Bowser in Melee.

I got all the characters by going into VS. mode, Going to normal, setting lives to 1, setting handicap on, lowering cpu's hanicap to 1, raising mine to 9. Always instant win. got lots of VS. mode wins to fight secret Characters.

on Edge said:
SPOILER WARNING
Mario is in brawl!
END SPOILER
Bah...why would you tell me that...thanks for ruining the suprise. >.<

Ne'way, what does everyone think of the new Subspace adventure mode?

I myself loved it.

light dasher said:
To be honest I thought Mike kirby should've been his final smash as it seems more powerful =/
Too strong, it would be abused like a certan somebody's 1-hit kill final smash.

zeldagamer00 said:
light dasher said:
To be honest I thought Mike kirby should've been his final smash as it seems more powerful =/
Too strong, it would be abused like a certan somebody's 1-hit kill final smash.
Also, Crsah would fit it. Not an instant killer but strong. If Mike was strong, having three would be just wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back