Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1167 6729 0659 1833. I can't wait to go against anyone on the forum.

Also I would be playing Brawl right now, but my dad forced me off for playing too long. I think Im in the 60% finished.

I had the worst luck ever. I was going to get Brawl at midnight, and then, a level 3 snow emergency started. >.>
Needless to say I was angry. But later Sunday I was able to get Brawl. Now I have every character. Yes, I'm obsesed. Too bad my WiFi isn't working.
Edit: Forgot to mention.
I don't like Sonic's moves.

Random Brawl sucks. 2 minute Brawl as only supported gamemode, and you're forced to wait 65 seconds just for a chance of a third/fourth person to come. It goes like: 5, 4, 3, 2 !!! New joiner! And then the timer restarts. Darn that! Due to lag, you're not able to play to your fullest potential. And when you're in a 4 player Brawl, you'll always find people that use power types, especially Ike. They do this merely to steal kills better. And thats what sucks about time match. Brawls are never mostly about skill, but mostly about kill stealing, making characters like Sonic and Pit the most useless, while they're normally pretty damn good characters.

Seriously, the only way to have a decent match on a random Brawl mode, is to fight 1 versus 1, and you have to be lucky to get that, because you're forced to wait 65 seconds for a new player, and sometimes bots even get trown in! If you have a 4 player Brawl, you'll just have a random outcome. Nintendo should have either given players the option to choose whether they want to play duels or brawls, or they should make stock the default game mode.(No, not make it voteable, otherwise n00bs will always choose time matches.)

...or both, of course.

Super mystic sonic said:
blah blah blah Brawls are never about skill blah blah blah

Wow, an antitourneyfag!

So, a little side report: SSBB has taken over my life, alongside #srb2fun. We haven't discussed SRB2 in there for days. Wifi is great fun; I have around 15 people on my friend code list, and it's rather entertaining to brawl, whether it's a standard 5-stock brawl, or smashballs and smartbombs on WarioWare. I've faced various people of various skill levels and "strategies" (MYSTIC IS A DINS FIRE SPAMMER) over the last bit, and I can't wait to add more.

I've already clocked in thirty or so hours playing the game in the last few days, just to give you guys a good idea.

anyone else have to send their wiis to nintendo?

I have to wait till next thurssday to get my wii and brawl back

I had to send my Wii in, it shut down randomly after an hour or so, so I sent it in to get repaired. I don't have brawl or wi-fi, I don't even know how to set up wi-fi. =/

Okay... My first time using Sonic, I successfully defeated Level 9 Bowser, Ganondorf, and R.O.B in a Bunny Hood - 300% Damage - Brawl. So stop saying he is too hard to control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back