Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, nice match, Hyperson and whoever "D-S" is. By the way.

BTW: I can never find people on the random brawls on wifi. I've only got one and I've tried alot O_o.

* Chaos Knux uses Suber-uber-1337 Skillz to warp time to the European Release date in only Europe. Then, once Light Dasher has it. re winds bak into sync with the rest ofthe world.

*shot*

Super mystic sonic said:
Mystic said:
Yep, Brawl is officially ownage. Spazzo also is really easy to hit with Din's Fire. I have no idea why ^_~

Eh? Don't you live in the UK, Mystic? Have you gotten an American or modchipped Wii or something?

Mystic's Profile said:
Total posts: 4012
[1.99% of total / 2.54 posts per day]
Find all posts by Mystic
Interests: Video Games, Anime, and Magic the Gathering.

Nope. He lives in Virginia.

I played a match with someone else who has Brawl. (I don't have a Wii, so I won't buy it...yet ;D) and I won using Marth! I was surprised though; Marth is slower than he was in Melee...and I only won because the guy using Meta Knight...goofed up. =P The one using Link just plain got pwned...aaaaaand not by me. O_o

Mystic said:
Yep, Brawl is officially ownage. Spazzo also is really easy to hit with Din's Fire. I have no idea why ^_~

Lag. Massive, impossible lag. Someone needs to punch nintendo in the arm.

ZTaimat said:
Mystic said:

well there IS a lot of people on WI-FI and thats strange, because I had only slight lag not massive. the characters slowed down 1/70. there was no big stops or anything like that for me, its probably just your internet.

ZTaimat said:
Mystic said:

I disagree. With the exception of 5 or 6 matches out of the 125 that I've played, the lag I've experienced is minimal. Yes, c-lag does and will most likely always exist in Brawl. The good news, is that you get used to it so fast, that you forget that it's even there.

Spazzo said:
ZTaimat said:
Mystic said:

I disagree. With the exception of 5 or 6 matches out of the 125 that I've played, the lag I've experienced is minimal. Yes, c-lag does and will most likely always exist in Brawl. The good news, is that you get used to it so fast, that you forget that it's even there.
True! at the first FC match I still had c-lag but its like only one second late.

ninja said:
Spazzo said:
ZTaimat said:
Mystic said:

True! at the first FC match I still had c-lag but its like only one second late.
mine was like a half a second

Lightning The Fox said:
Sonic in subspace emmisary = win.

However they were already done most of it when Sonic was confirmed so I suppose they stuck him in the finale.
But what about Olimar? Wasn't he made after sonic. I guess they could have already had him but didn't announce it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back