Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 posts in a row, heh heh, anyways, anyone else going to the midnight release? (if there is one for your area)

Heh every gamestop I see on the site says its Reserved now. Take That! Lazy people that dont reservre or pre-order great games!

Akuma TH said:
God dangit.
I mean really, you honestly thought there would be openings for SSBB if its the greatest game like, so far? And Gamestop is where I'm going for the midnight release. There is also going to be a pre-event there, the SSBB tornament, to bad I'm not 13, I could of won that trip to California. Although I'd probably get whipped on the 3rd, 4th, or 5th round....it would still be worth a try if I could enter. I'll just watch for the 2 hours till Brawl and play my DS (10:00 pm)

Oh hay thar guys, brawl is out.

Did I mention that anyone who manages to get one on launch is a lucky bastard?

EDIT:

Sonic blue, you're a lucky bastard!

Why are people so hyped for this game? Judging by most of the things I've seen, this game won't be so great. Not much characters, and it's just another Melee.

Chaos said:
Why are people so hyped for this game? Judging by most of the things I've seen, this game won't be so great. Not much characters, and it's just another Melee.
Why wouldent it be so great, by most of the things what wont be so great about this game, and btw thats one of the points, of course its another Smash bros game, everybody was waiting for a better sequal.

Akuma TH said:
Wait...
WHAT!
Isnt it like 1:22?
Thats your time, I posted that at 12:15 my time (by my and your time I mean time zones, not every body lives in the same time zone ya know.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back