Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, ROB's just a random... piece of tar? I'unno. He's a robot that moves at .5 mph, and can't actually jump. WTF much?

Anywho, I find it somewhat odd... Sonic doesn't seem to be in subspace. WHY THE HECK NOT!? Eggman would be the pwnsomest boss ever for brawl, and I'm sure 90% of us all agree.
...Well, at least screenshot-wise, he doesn't seem to be there. There doesn't seem to be quite a few things there; Eggman, Sonic, the final boss... Hm.

Brawl

various25_080130a.jpg
various25_080130d.jpg

Level Select: Custom Stages
various25_080130q.jpg

Level Select: Melee Stages
various25_080130r.jpg

more in.... you know =P

I guess they're running out of things to base updates off of. At least we know the official english starting group, without any strings attached...

...By the by, I wonder if there'll be sonic-based game tiles for custom maps? How many custom maps can you make/save? Hmmmm...

mikesword221 said:
Actually I look forward to playing as them oh I forgot to mention I saw that toon link picture in one of my dreams 2 days before brawl was announced weird.

Yeah right.

ZTaimat said:
Anywho, I find it somewhat odd... Sonic doesn't seem to be in subspace.

Hrm... He and the stage are not immediately available from the start, that would lead me to believe you unlock them when he shows up in subspace. I haven't been watching for spoilers however as I want to have at least some surprises left intact.

Unless he was one of the unlockables in that room with the hammer...

A few posts back I posted a screen with Sonic introduced in the subspace emmisary. He also shows up in the Subspace emmisary in the official trailer.

He's there, alright.

They appear to be pretty basic, I'd say theres at least room for half-a-dozen at a guess. It shows an option to use an SD card on the vault update, so I would be quite surprised if they were required to have even a few custom levels.

I still wouldn't mind knowing the specific capacity for levels on the console and how many levels would fit on the SD cards.

Also Shadow is better known than Metal Sonic. While I would have liked to see a Metal Sonic too, I don't mind having Shadow so long as they don't try to make him his own character.

The full roster is quite good, though I do wish they choose someone else than Wolf. Maybe it is just because I'm not a fan of Star Fox, but I don't find too much appealing about him.

Oh wait, spoilerz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back