Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo... anyone think there's a possibility for another 4 characters in the american brawl? A month seems too long to do small things like translations, hooking up the wifi servers, and making copys... Translations could be done within the course of a few days (Heck, I'd expect them done NOW), as would the production of several thousand copies... Well, I THINK.

...lets hope, if anything >_> <_<;

I don't know. You also have to think that Japan uses much less WiFi, and right now, Brawl is in a close area, so WiFi isn't so bad. Once America gets it, people across the world will be playing with eachother, which will cause longer distances. Then it will also add more people. I think they might need that. There might also be some glitch changes, such as the Elite 4 glitch in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.

If the game they give us would be different enough from other international versions, then we wouldn't be able to play games internationally. So I doubt we will be seeing too much American exclusive stuff.

But...WHY put ROB in as character?! Its a character NOBODY likes. Not me, not you, not your sister, not your sister's aunt, not even your sister's aunt's dog! There's no point in putting such a lame character in.

...wait a minute...

He's the perfect punching bag! This way, you don't have to kill cute or badass characters! Amazing! Another great idea from the genius called Sakurai! Way to go!

Well actual ask yourself this question but in a Mario kart ds topic and you got one of the hardest unlockables in the game.

Super mystic sonic said:
But...WHY put ROB in as character?! Its a character NOBODY likes. Not me, not you, not your sister, not your sister's aunt, not even your sister's aunt's dog!

Wrong! Anyways, i'll check out the Dojo and edit this post.

mikesword221 said:
Well actual ask yourself this question but in a Mario kart ds topic and you got one of the hardest unlockables in the game.

I barely cared about ROB as character in Mario Kart DS. I only cared about his dang good cars. Lately I am Mario in ROB's standard car. But as a character, I would rather have ANY of the current assist trophies more than ROB, or even better, a third party character like Megaman or Isaac.(No fan of either, but they seem nice as characters)

Wait...I'd like the Nintendog better as character than ROB?! Well, yes. At least the Nintendog would be funny to play as once in a while.

YOU GOT OWNED BY A PUPPY!

Don't worry, Joeyl. You aren't the only one who didn't know that a game was released days earlier. Chaos never knew Sonic Riders Zero Gravity was released in 8th of January (Even if I live in Europe, I got it, through DreaMule).

It's Joey and I know Chaos didn't know about Zero Gravity. I remember seeing his post. And yes I have absolutely no life other than looking at evry single post on the message board

With a not important game like Sonic Riders Zero Gravity, its only logical.

But seriously, how could you NOT know about Brawl?! I mean...Its....its damned brawl, for someone's sake! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FREAKING KIDDI-*shot*

Okay, okay, I get it.

SMS, calm down, 'kay?
Joeyl10 said:
It's Joey
I called you by your account name, not your real name.

Joeyl10 said:
And yes I have absolutely no life other than looking at evry single post on the message board
Me too, but only the recent ones. I don't give a **** about the old ones.

The question is unless you know Japenese how are you going to know which store to go to? Also how are you going to understand the people when you buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back