Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot about import sites. But even with them, I think some of the quality of Brawl would be down graded if you downloaded it off the internet. Also the Japanise Wii was just an guess I made.

More like matter of hours, and by import sites, I don't mean downloading it. I mean buying it, and having it shipped to you. eBay might have it.

EDIT: BAH! Now go get yourself a Japanese Wii or Modchip, and Japanese reading skillz.

ZTaimat said:
We could hope, but it's probably just pikachu. My bet is any clone characters are alternate skins;

Pikachu > Pichu
Lucario > Mewtwo (Given the moveset is similar)
Mario > Luigi**
Peach > Daisy (duh, but possibly better than melee)
Sonic > Shadow > Silver > Possibly all 'mid-sized' sonic characters?

'though it's questionable if the alt skin would show up as the different icon(leak picture), or not. If so, Lucas > Ness

**This isn't necesarily true or untrue; however, there's a possibility of Luigi as an alt-skin, using the poltergeist2000 rather than fludd, and the 'rocket' rather than the cape... Even so, Luigi's a clone character nontheless in most instances, anyway.

I do not agree with this. First, how in the world can a character have an alt skin that looks completely different? Remember, one of Mario's alt skins was purple/yellow overalls. This didn't make him Wario, it just made him Mario with purple/yellow overalls. Furthermore, in Brawl, Wario is the only unique character in that he has an alt skin that changes his look dramatically.

Second, your definition of a clone character is less than correct. In Melee, a clone character meant that a second character had the exact same moveset of a first character, except with slightly different stats and a different skin. The original Smash Bros. game had Luigi and that didn't make the game suffer. In Melee he even has some notable differences - his Up + B is straight up instead of moving slightly forward, and instead of a cape he can charge forward like a rocket. I don't know about you, but I really think having a completely different Side + B move will instantly disqualify him from being considered a "clone". Not to mention, if Luigi were left out, you'd see some people cheesed off. Luigi was from the roster of the original game, and there's no reason to leave him out of Brawl.

Though, if by some slight chance (I'm wagering 0.4 - 1%) this alt skin thing does happen, I'd like to see Boshi as an alt skin for Yoshi. He's just that badass.

Green Hill Zone is confirmed for Brawl.

694c9k.gif

EDIT: Marth and Ness are also confirmed. See 1:44 in the following video:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=wRBsajRrnY8

The Green Hill Zone Stage reminds me of SA2's Green Hill.

Ness is confirmed but now he is a clone of Lucas. But in some YouTube videos it shows icons of Ness and Jigglypuff in a stick album. So my point is Jigglypuff might be in the game also.

Marth is in the game?! Well Marth is an OK player for me but what about the other sidekicks (Clones)?

Why must they torture us? Why delay , why are we enduring the excitemen we all have when SSBB comes out...*Stops* wait a sec I need to see when the reserved ones will be in stores, and no they dont just come out in the stores of the date relese( for those who are wondering) Man, it might take a week for shipping to FL, Orlando..

Ness, Cap. Falcon, Falco, Marth and Luigi were all unlocked on the live feed that just went down... makes me sad....

But... OVERWORLD SCREEN!!!

Wow, love the title sequence. I've been wanting to hear the theme without it being cut off since the campaign trailer update. Some of that footage looks so cool, campaign seems to find the oddest pairs (Meta Knight & Ike, Samus & Pikachu).

However, GHZ may not be available from the start... I guess that makes sense though considering Sonic isn't either.

But why is Pit getting so much attention, for all I know his only previous appearance was in a less than spectacular game.

Marth, Ness, Game&Watch, Captain Falcon, Lucario, Jigglypuff, Ganondorf, R.O.B, Luigi, and Falco.

Quite a few veterans returing, huh?(Lucario&Lame-R.O.B being the exceptions)

The Dojo currently has 25 characters. Add these 10 and you have 35. And I take it this ain't all, since the players that unveiled these only got about 50/60% unlocked in the game.

...wow.

PS:
1201624397504ok5.jpg

Sonic Confirmed!!! ....yeah...thats new.

uporg1224741.jpg

Anyone think this is real, by the way? Seems real to me.

EDIT:
Guess what? Wind Waker Link is real!

viploader570850.jpg

I wouldn't normally get excited about this, but ever since I've seen R.O.B(Original? Yeah. Fun? No way.) become a playable character, this is the bomb. I just still don't think the look fits Brawl a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back