• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Knuckles and Super Tails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its also against the rules to point that out. Wait, is it against the rules to point out that he pointed out it was a bump? *banned*

Arctic Fox said:
It's against the rules to bump a topic to ask for a reupload. Let me guess, you didn't read the rules?
Oh the irony...If you want the link fixed: step 1. PM(private message) the creator of the wad-step 2. Wait for a response- result 1. If he/she says yes, you can play your heart out with the wad-result 2. If she/he says no, then tough.

I think they had a bunch of tails forms and knuckles forms in the comics. I think it said there was hyper tails in there? :?

Shuffle said:
I don't recall being able to turn Super Knux with chaos emeralds. Guess I'm forgetting things. :(

Get the cameras! Ready? Run "All of my Moderators"!

josh the hedgehog said:
I think they had a bunch of tails forms and knuckles forms in the comics. I think it said there was hyper tails in there? :?

Yeah, I remember there was a "Chaos Knuckles" that's basicly shadow except he can use chaos burst any time, (Cept' it was Knux hammer or somthing.) and he can make lava flow from the holes he made. (If it was under water it would be a gyser. (don't know how to spell that.))

But I wasn't talking about the comics I meant the internet.
*Thinks about how many forms Knuckles had in the comics.)

josh the hedgehog said:

You mean Turbo Tails?

ttproof.jpg

were can i make charaters i ownly made the names and ability.were can i make the wads. and how do you make the face the body like hms123311.plz hlep.

I just tried the wad and I still was the same speed as regular knux.It said that there was a missing keyword in a lump supercolor2?

Shuffle said:
I don't recall being able to turn Super Knux with chaos emeralds. Guess I'm forgetting things. :(

Yeah, in Sonic2 (saved on my sonic mega collection if you want proof).
and Hyper Knuckles in Sonic 3 with knuckles (I have it on my genisis/ mega collection if you want proof).

Had them both since I was about 5 and on the text in sonic 3 with Knuckles it says "Knuckles can now become Hyper Knuckles!".

Heh it's even on the comics,

61ofdz5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back