• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Knuckles and Super Tails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bouncey said:
I have never seen Knuckles flash pink during his Super Form.

Let drop the topic shall we.

No, we'll not and this is nowhere near being a flamewar.

And you must've not noticed. Super Knuckles DEFINITELY flashes pink.

That's because SSN took my advice and added the Allowsuper option.
Get the emeralds, 50 rings, and take flight as tails, or start to glide as knux.

yo hyper knukcles flashs pink and whit end of dusscshon hyper and super kunx exsits ok if you morons don.t beleve me play sonic3 and knukcles ok dumbasses sehh coupe of morons :evil:

Super Knuckles Flashes pink and white when he is in his Super form he has kinda better speed but his jump is slightly better. glides faster then normal Knux

Hyper Knuckles flashes pink and white as normal but this time he has Shadow images behind him and he has the earthquake ability killing everyone on the screen. his jump,glide is normal but his speed has a little increased not much though

Super Tails: like Super knuckles but this time his body flashes Peach/gold color and white and he has better flying, he has 4 Super flickies to help him Defeat enemies and Eggman himself. his speed increases and his jump has increased as well

Hyper Tails is a glitch character and can be obtained in Sonic 3 and knuckles through Debug mode. he has starts surrounding him but he has brown glitch shadow image versions of himself. for some reason in Doomsday zone he is Immortal and cannot Die

yeah that's pretty much what I say about these 2 Characters and their Super abilities

oh yeah tyrel23 please don't bump topics like that

FoxBlitzz said:
Tails and Knuckles don't have Hyper forms.

>.>
I beg to differ.....in s3&k....when all super emeralds are obtained....you are able to be hyper knuckles/sonic or super tails...hyper tails doesnt exist in the whole sonic saga at all... :roll:

TheDarkArchon said:
Knuckles had both a super and hyper forms, the difference is that super knuckles had the star trail and hyper had after images and the killer wall landing (destroyed all enemies on screen).
How DO you realy do the killer wall thing with hyper knuckles...ive turned into him but i dont know how :|

misterizman said:
TheDarkArchon said:
Knuckles had both a super and hyper forms, the difference is that super knuckles had the star trail and hyper had after images and the killer wall landing (destroyed all enemies on screen).
How DO you realy do the killer wall thing with hyper knuckles...ive turned into him but i dont know how :|
...You glide into a wall...

Knux can turn super with all chaos emeralds and Yeah Knux has a hyper just like Sonic in Sonic 3 & Knuckles after you collected the super emeralds. Tails has not hyper but a super but it's very powerful, so powerful you don't even have to move to kill a boss.

And Hyper Knuckles do have after images like hyper sonic.

Isn't there something in Sonic Riders to where when you get the emerald board and use Sonic and defeat everyone else in Single Player, that when you use the board with Tails after that his Super Form is Turbo Tails?

Super Tails is yellow...but he has no hyper
Super Knuckles is pink, and his Hyper form changes colors rapidly

Dark Angel said:
Isn't there something in Sonic Riders to where when you get the emerald board and use Sonic and defeat everyone else in Single Player, that when you use the board with Tails after that his Super Form is Turbo Tails?

It's only compatible with Sonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back