Stuff to put in 1.09

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlazeHedgehog said:
I have SA right here, just played it, and no, Tails can't stop in mid-flight. He'll stop going upward if you stop holding the A button, and he'll descend faster if you hold B, but he cannot stop flying once he starts.

You lose. If you want Tails to stop flying, just... stop hitting/holding the button. It's really that easy.
I DID stop holding it. He descends too slowly, meaning I die too easy.

It's a drawback of the flight. Been that way since Sonic 3 when he first was able to fly. SRB2 is modelled after the classic games, not Sonic Adventure, and as such, lacks a few of the things they did in SA, for good reason.

The only thing that might help is to make Tails fall at normal speed if you hit the spin button. Plus, in Sonic 3, tails didn't have to worry about Jetty-syns.

Put some cameos from other games. Like, put the Flash, Quick Man (MM2) and Turbo Man (MM7) as secret bosses!

Competitive Chaos!
It's just like a match, but all these enemies are comin' to get you!

Solid Players!
You can't walk through someone in real life, now, can you?
If you get this right, players can stand on another's shoulders, and you could have a tower! That would be really funny! :lol:

Earthquake sector special. Shakes the cam all around. Nice for the end of Moria Mines.
How about a button that can only be pushed by a gargoyle?
Player ability for a plane. As soon as the plane gets up to full speed, you hold down "jump" to pull up, and "spin" to put your nose down. Then, you crash and lose your rings if you hit the ground too much.
*thinks of a plane skin and an airport level where you have to fight Eggman*
I know what would make Tails more balanced! Make him be able to spin out of flight. For example: You are flying just above an enemy, and you drop out of flight. You bounce off the enemy, and go back in to flight.
What if there was a cheat-

BOOM!

Maybe tails should always be able to run on water but still get tired like when he is flying, since it requires him to spin his tails at a fast rate.

A part where you get to run from lava and there's death beams coming from the side of the wall (ALA Quick Man)!

Put lava in a level. Add a fog/colormap/ Instant Kill Inside Sector combo and there you are, Pikawil.

How about spikes that go up and down to and from the ground like the spikes in all Sonic games?

How about spikes that go up and down to and from the ground like the spikes in all Sonic games?[/quote]

I already came up with that idea in #srb2fun >.> you can use floating platforms or Linedef executors for that one :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back