Stuff to put in 1.09

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a draw distance modifier? The length of the control linedef defines how far the game draws the landscape around Sonic until it stops

sorry im to lazy to look behind,but if this hasnt been mentioned,how about a classic match mode.....where you thok,glide,etc to attack.None of the ring throwing stuff.

(still wants cirucit mode in >_>)

how about a ban option for netgames.......and an option to allow the server to let files be able to download

A sound test with an onchi system would be so much cooler. We could have Eggman sing metallic versions of the boss music.

I mentioned this beforehand, but nobody seemed to notice...
You know the SAY function? How about if enemies could "say" stuff. Disabled in net games, of course.

EGGMAN: Ouch! I'll get you sonner or later.
JETTYSYN: Target locked. Watch out.
DETON: ME SEE FRESH MEEEEET! CHARRRGE!
PLAYER: I'd better get out of this water, or I'm gonna drown.
FLICKIE: Thanks! You saved me!

More Platform types. Things like: Falling Platform and such... this wouldn't really be THAT hard to program due to the data already being in SRB2... just no ability to fuse it through wadding. Sideways moving platforms/FOFs. Diagonal moving platforms/FOFs. More 3d capatibilities. If SRB2 had more support of that, slopes would have more chance of actually being made. (I know for a fact that loops can be made in 3d...)

A guide on how to add fricking enemies... Yes, I still want to know how... I WANT MY THZ FISH DAMMIT! A-hem... Compilers are evil... evil... evil... Hmm... The list of zones that will actually be in the final version... Rocky Mountain has been scrapped (and thank god for that), and there's probably a few others that have as well...

Oops, this post is long... bye!

How about a sector or linedef type (or soemthing like that x.x) that automatically changes your character and forces you to stay as that character as long as you are in the sector, even in Single Player.

Horizontal movement isn't completely impossible Mystic. Just very, very hard. Don't enemies move sideways? Sure, that would involve more structured patterns, but it's something. (Yes, I am probably talking crap. And that would probably require an item of some sort)

Okay, sector based horizontal movement is completely impossible. This is due to how the WAD format works. It's a restriction of Doom, and there really isn't anything you can do about it. Basically, it makes slopes look easy.

Ever tried to move a sector so it overlaps another, Cy-Chan?

Actually, Mystic, it IS kind of possible. Just have another sector inside the first and make sure that it doesn't overlap the other one.

hotdog003 said:
Ever tried to move a sector so it overlaps another, Cy-Chan?

Actually, Mystic, it IS kind of possible. Just have another sector inside the first and make sure that it doesn't overlap the other one.

...*confused*

Oooh yeah... Horizontal Movement isn't easier when you take that into account, is it?... It might be just as impossible. But you could make an item with the ability to be changed... Eg: Goes 100 units to the side and back, textures GFZROCK, ceiling: FLOOR0_6, floor: FLOOR0_3. Then have the ability to change these to different textures.

Yes, this is impossible and I'm just wasting your time. (YAY!) Hmm... I know! A flipping tutorial on how to add enemies and flats! (already knows textures and flats... but the flats either look glitchy or have the wrong colors...)... By adding, I do not mean movement. I mean add. Just plain add. Ohnoes, teh bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 10, Members: 0, Guests: 10)

Back