Stuff to put in 1.09

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about exploding sectors. Make it a bustable block with a trigger sector. I need more special effects! AND scenery.

This is the 300th post in this topic. COOL!

I think that there should be a caterpillar like enemy and a ring-stealing enemy (Either shoots a projectiles that steals your rings ala the black-cloaked robots in Hang Castle\Mystic Mansion or a thunder shield-like stealing ala the living pig banks in Toy Kingdom).

Mystic said:
Tails has sucked in the official games since Sonic Adventure 2 at least.

Unless you pair him with Amy in SAdv3.

Mystic said:
If you want to do that, just make a Coop server and don't tell anyone.

Except your computer.

Is there some future option for SPlayer only that allows you to pause the game automaticly when you open the console? Gets annoying when you open the console only to get hit by an enemy that you didn't see.

I was working on Poisoned Paradise today when I thought of this awesome idea. A linedef executor that, when activated, cuts to a different view for a few seconds or so. The way I envisioned it was combining it with a linedef executor that opens a door, for example. As you activate it, the screen cuts away to a view of the door opening so you know exactly what just happened. Of course there would need to be an object in the tagged sector to specify where the viewpoint would be located and in what direction it would look.

It would be nice to have the logo.....
Shadow should be inserted into the game so that you don't need to download something to play as him.

The point of releasing Shadow as a separate wad is for people who don't care to play as him. Shadow clearly isn't part of the game as it is and as such isn't included. Seriously, how hard could it be to download a simple wad? :|

Tails stopping in mid flight, turning into a ball and hitting the enemies, then bouncing up and being able to fly again.

Little fox Tails, flying through the forest, picking up the robots and bopping them on the head.

Now, where have I heard something like that before?

I have SA right here, just played it, and no, Tails can't stop in mid-flight. He'll stop going upward if you stop holding the A button, and he'll descend faster if you hold B, but he cannot stop flying once he starts.

You lose. If you want Tails to stop flying, just... stop hitting/holding the button. It's really that easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back