Stuff to put in 1.09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound test sort of exists. Type "TUNES somenumberhere" in the console. Numbers are listed at (edit: dead link)

Hey, but an enemy which chases like Detons, but not too faster could be really good!! n_n And if it touch you, you could be killed with one touch...

LOL, thoughts of Knuckles strafing while gliding brings images of banking fighter jets...

It could be good, but I think it´s better to make Tails more powerful instead Sonic or Knuckles, which are REALLY GOOD characters to play with... Tails is a really bad one now :? I only play with it for emblems...

Finishing Knuckles's sprites? *shot*

Some enemy ai/boss ai that doesn't really belong to any sprites, and are just there for us to have fun with, would be nice. Perhapes a Metal Sonic Esque boss? (He flies arround the arena shooting energy balls at you, and desperation is him charging at you, invincible while doing it. He comes down to the ground after every few attack rounds to allow you to hit him. You could just use GFZ eggman sprites as placeholders or something if you wish)

Some extra, empty enemy, object, and boss slots would also be nice. Like about 20-40 of each or so.

Ok... enough of this "new characters/abilities" crap...

HOW ABOUT SOME NEW LEVELS!?!?!?!?

Rocky mountain...
Deep Sea...
Red Volcano...
Mine Maze...
Dark City...
Doomship...

NONE OF WHICH WE HAVE SEEN YET!!!!!!!

As far as I know, implementing special features is easier and way more time-saving than making actual stages.
When was the last time you've worked on SRB2, AJ? ;P
But anyway, stop being a little impatient freak and wait :/

On the contrary, I believe Rocky Mountain was trashed

Digiku said:
On the contrary, I believe Rocky Mountain was trashed

Personally, I think Rocky Mountain should be replaced with a snow level for some divirsity (or however you spell it).

Why not Castle Eggman where Rocky Mountain should be? That level is good, and I don´t like to think it will be removed in Final Version if it comes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 11, Members: 0, Guests: 11)

Back