Stuff to put in 1.09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how possible that is. I think Doom Legacy was able to do that in later versions, but on this, I dunno.

Get rid of that riduculusly long wait after you get GAME OVER from not finishing in time in Race mode. Maybe it should just do that for about 5-10 seconds, but right now it seems that it's about 30 seconds long.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
An awesome stuff to put in 1.1: Mirror Mode, just like any Mario Kart.

As if.
Uh... is that... possible? I mean, I suppose you could mirror one axis when reading a map, but why?

Holy... Cow...
Mirrored levels are so... WIERD! :eek:
'Cus you're like "I've played this level before. I'm supposed to go this way." And you slam into a dead end, and you're like "Dubbya tee eff?"
Feels just like Mario Kart 64... except... we don't have karts... Or fat italian plumbers...
HotDog, you should make a level pack of mirrored levels. Seriously!
And if you decline, I'M making the mirrored levels, and releasing a level pack. Because this is the best idea since corn dogs.

I'm sure you didnt do it by hand, but if you did, you rock. Well even if you didnt, its still awesome. You're definitely getting your wad into 1.1. Congratulations hotdog003!

How hard can it be? Just open the original wad, copy the entire level and paste it in a new wad, use the "Rotate sector(s)" comand and rotate everything by 180 degrees, re-add the tags, and you're all set.

Anyway, nice job, hotdog.

EDIT: Okay, I screwed up, rotating the sectors won't work... But doesn't DoomBuilder have some sort of sector flipper thingy?

Ritz said:
How hard can it be? Just open the original wad, copy the entire level and paste it in a new wad, use the "Rotate sector(s)" comand and rotate everything by 180 degrees, re-add the tags, and you're all set.

Anyway, nice job, hotdog.

EDIT: Okay, I screwed up, rotating the sectors won't work... But doesn't DoomBuilder have some sort of sector flipper thingy?

You don't need to re-add the tags.

Doom Builder has sector AND thing flippers, and just a raw X-axis flip would take about 3 minutes.

Go eat your heart out, WA users! Muahahahaaa!

it would probably not make any diffrence on the special stages though...mabye you should just make new special stages instead, i duno really...Yay 1st post!

Oh and by the way, awsome idea!

I'm sure that he'll change just about anything that seems that can be mirrored. The special stages don't really matter even if they can be mirrored.

You guys should make an ability to see things from an enemie's point of view.

Roboashura said:
You guys should make an ability to see things from an enemie's point of view.

That would be a cool feature, but kinda pointless. I mean, lets say your an average crawla. You walk very slow, you can't jump, and you die in 1 hit because of sonic/tails/knuckles/whoever you are. It might be useful for making some sorta movie, :wink: but it would'nt work in single player.

Better yet, you could have a special thing where you could drive that enemy around! Think about it: You see a jettysyn. You have Tails reprogram it. Then, you hop on to the jettysyn for a ride and use it as some sort of advanced car!

Bah, it's allready been discussed, so I guess not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 18, Members: 0, Guests: 18)

Back