Stuff to put in 1.09

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what playing with the -xmas parameter is for.

Unless you WANT hand-drawn cutscenes with InstantSonic trying his absolute best to sound like an uninterested female narrator. Beyond that, a lack of levels (only one, although you get a reversed remix of it, so in a way it's two, one of which is new) and the present system (yeah, like you'd get THAT in SRB2), Christmas NiGHTS is nigh identical to vanilla NiGHTS.

Since it hasn't been mentioned:

An improved SA mode! C'mon. I want Knux Punch, Tails' Tails Spin, upgrades, SA-Style Tails Flying, Rock effects when Knux climbs... oh, and E-102, she rocks.

SA-Style Tails flying is in 1.09.

As for the Punch, the Spin, and upgrades - besides what Mystic said, there's always the age old problem:

It'll take work. Not just for coding, but for those moves to be made, they need sprites, too. Somebody would have to draw and animate that stuff for 8 angles.

Rock effects are minor enough to where I'm pretty sure you can live without them. :P

An improved SA mode! C'mon. I want Knux Punch, Tails' Tails Spin, upgrades, SA-Style Tails Flying, Rock effects when Knux climbs... oh, and E-102, she rocks.

Excuse me? Gamma is a GUY. it's fairly obvious from his voice.

Geona said:

Excuse me? Gamma is a GUY. it's fairly obvious from his voice.

Obviously somebody hasn't played Sonic Adventure 1 until the end of Gamma's quest... :roll:

There needs to be a command for the host to force someone to be on a certain team. I've played in too many CTF games where everyone always switches to the winning team.

Perhapes there should be a Co-op mode option that, if turned on, makes the exit sector inactive until EVERYONE is in it. That way, you have to help your 'teammates' get to the end instead of just finishing alone. You know. Cooperative-like. Perhapes this could also be used to make a team race mode if anyone wants to bother...

I can program it myself if asked to.

SRB2 needs a type of teleporter that teleports you without flashing white, without making you stop, and without the whoosh sound. :P

I thought you were temporarly banned? It would be way to difficult to produce all of the sprites needed to have Amy Rose as a playable character. Plus you have asked this already!! Maybe I could make a wad with Sonic Advance sprites in my spare time but you need to stop!!!

Amy Rose would never be in the official game unless someone did it in a truly godly way, like drawing it by hand like AJ did for the Sonic and Tails sprites. Otherwise it would just be a normal addon. Unless you are a good enough spriter to draw the 150 or so frames of animation yourself, you need to stop asking, because no one is going to do it for you. If you want it that badly, you've gotta draw it and make it yourself.

I have been thinking of maybe doing that actually. Drawing all the sprites would take a while but I think I could do it. I would need to get a new scanner though. My old one died. If I get the chance to do that im thinking it would be done around July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 21, Members: 1, Guests: 20)

Back