STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autosaver said:
I like it,but did you fix the "loop" problem yet?
like yeah I've just learned like yesterday seriosly, theres like a loop in dusty desert and I made it better and bigger, right now i didnt put the waypoints in wave ocean yet but dusty desert's loop is succesful!

umm, let me see, i need [/b]extra life music that would help, i couldnt find it in the sonic style music website :/

May I suggest the orchestral version of "His World"? You know the music thats played in the background on the second part of the final boss

Well done! This mod of your seems to be going great!
I did notice a few graphical errors and 'random deaths', but there was really something in this mod! The amount of detail you put in was awesome, and the ring and box placements were good too.
The levels you've made have a MASSIVE replayability rate, I must have played each level at least 5 - 8 times before quitting.
I also experienced the lag in stage 1, but it was still a cool level to play!
I too, haven't played sonic 360 but i'm guessing it looks just as good as what you have made!
Congrats on this great mod, and I hope you do well with the rest of it!

sonic260 said:
May I suggest the orchestral version of "His World"? You know the music thats played in the background on the second part of the final boss
That'd be good for final boss music. And I almost found one for the STH360 music (the 1-up one)

Yep, im so good, except for the part where you got to run around the building thing, because my level is starting to lagg so i stopped at the 3loop part, if i made an act 2 of the level, it will just be a little bit of the level, i mean who would want to play when like the finish goal is like right there? anyways yeah im done with the desert and now working on new city wicth is 2/16 % done =).

Hey HYPER, I do have the full soundtrack of next-gen. You can convert it to the format you need. It's default is MP3. If you need a song, I can provide.

Note: You might want to update your sig. If you finished DD, then mark "16/16," ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back