STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only took that long because I played around in Soleanna. You know, like jumping off buildings, knocking people over (I was not nice to any of them), and looking for all the glitches (yea, I like to do that in every sonic game I've ever played)

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Hyperknux said:
The only thing you could do is give the Water, Wind/Current effect (or 512 for the effect number on the control sector) tag the control sector. Then put the lindef effects 250 & 225 (Wind/Current & Movement effects) in the stage, not in control sector, and give them the control sector's tag number.

If its something like this
then yeah thanx!
The water hurts Sonic, when in the games, more importantly, this game, he simply falls in and dies, so the effect should be instant drown, like in all other Sonic games

Despite having serious issues with UBER-RETARDED story in '06, I wouldn't turn down a good deal on a used copy just to play the levels, so I'm not opposed to this mod at all. It's actually not bad for a beta, the level design is well executed and scenery is great. I liked the tables and buildings in Seoloanna town, it would add a nice touch to the town if you soc'd some harmless crawlas and made them look like people walking around the place. The lag and glitches are unbearable in software mode, but it will be fixed, unlike the bugs in 06! Someone should shoop that idiot debug team, or did they even have one? xD
I'd complain about the bad spring placement in all of the maps and how it really kills the fun in playing them, but it's so bad and plainly obvious that I'm sure you don't need someone to tell you to fix it, right? *shot*
I enjoyed playing Zone 3, but I hated that the Sonic skin was forced, so I kept typing forceskin on so I could play as Blaze, fix plz?
Btw, I liked the music so much, I extracted the mp3s and downloaded them onto my Mp3 player. :P
And to think I thought this was going to stink worse than my cousin's pet sock. :P This should be a great mod once it's done. Keep up the good work, HyperSonildow.

Dr.Pepper said:
Despite having serious issues with UBER-RETARDED story in '06, I wouldn't turn down a good deal on a used copy just to play the levels, so I'm not opposed to this mod at all. It's actually not bad for a beta, the level design is well executed and scenery is great. I liked the tables and buildings in Seoloanna town, it would add a nice touch to the town if you soc'd some harmless crawlas and made them look like people walking around the place. The lag and glitches are unbearable in software mode, but it will be fixed, unlike the bugs in 06! Someone should shoop that idiot debug team, or did they even have one? xD
I'd complain about the bad spring placement in all of the maps and how it really kills the fun in playing them, but it's so bad and plainly obvious that I'm sure you don't need someone to tell you to fix it, right? *shot*
I enjoyed playing Zone 3, but I hated that the Sonic skin was forced, so I kept typing forceskin on so I could play as Blaze, fix plz?
Btw, I liked the music so much, I extracted the mp3s and downloaded them onto my Mp3 player. :P
And to think I thought this was going to stink worse than my cousin's pet sock. :P This should be a great mod once it's done. Keep up the good work, HyperSonildow.

Thanx Dr.Pepper, I'll work my hardest! =)

Wave Ocean 1 feels like it was the most accurate port. Not counting the cheapness that was inevitably from mistakes in porting, it looks to me like Sonic 2006 has bad level design. Linear, and too much emphasis on nifty spring gimmicks. (BTW, you could have actually made that hoop whoosh if you know how to do very basic SOCcing.)

Someone told me about this... Nice to know someone who is actually dedicated to a project like this is actually accomplishing something instead of complaining but...

HYPER SONILDOW's pm said:
"Me vs You!" hey umm that ng sonic thing is awesome but uh i hope i did not still this idea but im making the "real" next gen and im already at white acropolis.

Being conceded wasn't necessary, I didn't even work on the levels. Anyways, good luck on completing the mod, haven't played it but it looks nice in the screenshots.

RgxSuperSonic said:
Someone told me about this... Nice to know someone who is actually dedicated to a project like this is actually accomplishing something instead of complaining but...

HYPER SONILDOW's pm said:
hey umm that ng sonic thing is awesome but uh i hope i did not steal this idea but im making the "real" next gen and im already at white acropolis.

Being conceded wasn't necessary, I didn't even work on the levels. Anyways, good luck on completing the mod, haven't played it but it looks nice in the screenshots.

Thanx RgxSuperSonic. Im actually at dusty desert though next is white acropolis I kinda said it wrong. =S

Ok in dusty desert i got the sky in now check it out!

some people might reconize this from the emerald isles level sandtrap dunes.

My god thats awesome o.O.

And it seems you don't have the NG spring sound.
I'll upload tomorrow if you want it.

sonicfreak94 said:
Meh, it could be better. (I haven't tried it yet, so don't hold me to that comment =P)
Have you read the whole topic? Its even better than the beta now, and i fixed the problems.

Um, he didn't even set up a complete Zoom Tube last I checked. You gotta use Waypoints, HS. And Sequence 0 is the buggy one. Every time I use a different one, the Zoom Tube is flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back