STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
goarnic said:
nice level i bet you will work on kingdom valley

knigdom valley is gonna be super easy, the other ng mod made kingdom at the first part its not even sloping down and they didnt even make rails on the side, ill connect kindom valley just how i did wave ocean. super easy.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
no i took that screenshot on tei24a.wad idk ask whoever created that wad.

Kuja made it, pay more attention to creators, they deserve credit, I mean, what if no one knew who made this mod? Would you like that?

I already knew the guy who made, i thought it would be like kuju or kuje but i didnt wanted to say the name, so i said whoever.

put a very hard eggman to defeat in the last boss with super sonic (by the way how are you going to bring super sonic) and ya make it hard to defeat eggmen. hope this might be a nice wad ( who am i kidding its 360 sonic next gen wad )

goarnic said:
hope this might be a nice wad ( who am i kidding its 360 sonic next gen wad )
This is SRB2. Don't deny what can happen with this wad.
Anyway I've never played the actual 2006 game. I can't wait until this is finished

Heres some screenshots of dusty desert!!!!

and some other screenshots

I still got a long way to go with this level.
1/5 of dusty desert!!!!

sonic260 said:
Isn't the one you'r using fine?

No, its not, I think Monster Iestyn has a sky that will work for a desert themed level. Maybe you could ask him to use it?

This mod...is...too awesome for words!!!! I look forward to the mod in its entirety. I beat Sonic 360 in less than 12 hours when I got it. (yea, I'm very good at sonic games.)

Its not a Sonic game. It's a disaster. You were the longest to beat the game the game is shorter than that including the cutscenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back