STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
*clears throat* Look at the title of the topic, of course I'm going to make all the levels, I might add Mephilis, but he's only on shadows story.

sonic260 said:
Was there really any point for the special moves gauge in the HUD?
No not really, I putted it there just to fit the next gen mod.

Should I make the the Light alarm thing(no screenshots and I don't know what it is called) in white acropolis.

*bumps head on the computer* If there isn't a point about the gauge then delete it, it's a useless space part that you're using it, while this part could be great for better and no-pointless things and you saved some KB of taking out that bar.

EDIT: Also, give only the beta for those who talked much more than the rest.

Brown the dog said:
*bumps head on the computer* If there isn't a point about the gauge then delete it, it's a useless space part that you're using it, while this part could be great for better and no-pointless things and you saved some KB of taking out that bar.

Ok then, *shruggs* =/ *goes to delete*

Brown desolé mais je n'ai pas la machine pour traduire.
Ou je peux la télecharger?
Translate English:
Brown Sorry but i dont have the machine for translate.
Where i can downald it?

Sky said:
Brown desolé mais je n'ai pas la machine pour traduire.
Ou je peux la télecharger?
Translate English:
Brown Sorry but i dont have the machine for translate.
Where i can downald it?
You know you could've sent him a PM for that right?

Thank you Brown I thank you.
EDIT:HS You can put the new link and Edit your post first one?

Brown the dog said:
Good, good, but in that case, take out Tails and Knuckles and put Shadow and Silver, if it's possible on a wad, or in a EXE.

Ok it is not working fo me right, and I can't make that srb2.srb types of files I don't think it'll run right.

It doesn´t matter...

About Shadow and Silver, try to put them in 1player and Tails and Knux in 2player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back