STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think only in an intro to the mod...

Sonic, Shadow and Silver in the intro would be cool! but no for the next beta...

Hs do some cutscene and do Not only sonic 's story !!!!! Do shadow and Silver story too !!!!!!!!!!

HS I dont know can do this but you can add shadow, silver, rouge and blaze automaticly in sth360 !!! i dont know how but i think is possible.

Then in the mod Do have the Models silver,rouge,omega,Tails,Knux,Blaze,Amy and Shadow MoDELS MD2 NG.
HS you can post the new update please.

By the god's sake Sky, let him do what he wants to do on the next beta, the MD2 models are useless since it's the beta, and besides, almost all people use software mode, and, at the final version of SRB2, OpenGL will be unsupported at all.

Forget the models HS, You'll do them at the final version of your wad, it'll be more easy than just create stupid models, taking too much time, instead, concentrate yourself on doing what's truly need.

EDIT: The forbidden part of the reply is deleted!

Brown the dog said:
Also, Sky, don't come in the forums if you don't have good grammar. Come back here when you write correctly English.

And why are you taking over the role of Moderator?

EDIT: *laughs at what Sonic Master pointed out.*

Nevermind... I just didn't think about the backseat moderator rule when I was writing that, sorry...
Next time I won't say a thing about people.
I'll also delete the part of the reply.

You guys are extremely lucky I am not banning each one of you who participated in that. Please be very careful next time. Notifying him about that rule by PM is fine however.

Brown the dog said:
By the god's sake Sky, let him do what he wants to do on the next beta, the MD2 models are useless since it's the beta, and besides, almost all people use software mode, and, at the final version of SRB2, OpenGL will be unsupported at all.

Interestingly enough, back when polls were allowed, a poll was put up asking people which rendering mode they preferred.

As of about a year and a half ago, about 80% of the community uses OpenGL, while only a tiny minority uses Software. Although this is statistically speaking, a small sample of the community (29 votes,) the general consensus seems to be that if you know OpenGL exists and have a graphics card capable of running it, thats the rendering mode you use.

If the OP were to revoke support for software in favor for larger levels and MD2 models that would be his choice and his choice alone. Personally, I would attempt to support both.

I didn't see that topic, thanks for informing it. Anyway, I never used OpenGL because I don't know how to do, and I don't really care, since it will be unsupportable in the last version of SRB2, but I didn't say to not make them at all, The fact I say that is because there isn't any Shadow, Rouge, Omega, Blaze, Amy and Silver models, and doing it it's just like too much time of making them look as almost perfect as possible, while it's not need of them now, and instead, concentrating for more important things than the models. That's why I said to do them at the final version of STH360.wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back