• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SSBM Kirby or KAR Kirby, you decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could of sworn that Dude_ made something like that. Where he had those SRB2 looking letters for the name.

Oh, and if anyone has them or found them please PM me the link.

Making a SSBM mod is hard ****. I mean think of all the Characters you'd have to make, plus the Levels. That would take like forever.

Avi said:
Making a SSBM mod is hard ****. I mean think of all the Characters you'd have to make, plus the Levels. That would take like forever.

That and you'd have to soc a fighting soc to make it fighting style-like(which is impossible in srb2).

roboegg99 said:
Avi said:

That and you'd have to soc a fighting soc to make it fighting style-like(which is impossible in srb2).

Actually I already done that, with thousands of different variations. Going into 2d levels + low gravity makes it work much like SSBM.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Avi!!!

my vote is for ssbm kirby.

Announcer:
And remember kids, Dont drink and drive you might spill your drink

Sean said:
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Avi!!!

my vote is for ssbm kirby.

Announcer:
And remember kids, Dont drink and drive you might spill your drink

Well somebody has had a lil too much sugar lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back