• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SSBM Kirby or KAR Kirby, you decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,a lot of people who don't get finished with the character and start a mod usally dumb the WAD,or take years to finish it.

Thanks for the comments guys! :D I really appreciate it.

Hopefully i'll figure out how to work XWE some day and make this wad... :?

He doesn't know how to put it in .wad format. I'll be happy to help with that. And one thing:

If the pinkness is changing colors, the shoes won't. See if you can make them both change colors, it shouldn't be hard. Redo the colors- Use dark green colors for the shoes, and use a brighter color for the rest of Kirby.

Or you could just set it so that the startcolor and endcolor covers both the pink and the red.

Ok, So I copy the "Sonic.plr" and rename it to "Whatever.wad" then I open it up in XWE, then I "save it as..." And then I bring it in Paint and do whatever I want to change in it? Then... I don't know... I need help with rest... :?

Yeah,

It turns out I might actually make this! Cause, I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO USE XWE!! (Sorry for my caps, but i'm so happy =P) Anyways... This will be worked on momentarilly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back