• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SSBM Kirby or KAR Kirby, you decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to double post but one problem... the colors of the pink got weird, but the shoes didn't... What should I do?

Would it really matter if I didn't use startcolor, And just went with Sykotic's idea?... (besides, I don't even know much of this stuff... >_>)

If Kirby changes color, he probably won't have red-ish shoes when you switch to 'Purple'. That's the reason why my old Kirby wad didn't change colors. If you really want it to change colors, you'll have to change the pallete colors, thus ruining any other character that uses purple, like Shuffle and Penopat in a netgame, or anyone using Espio.

It looks fine, but his arms look like they are flat across his body and coming our from his back. You might want to move the arms in some.

If you look on the other page I have them green, I just need to make his feet Red, so they don't become Pink. =\

This is a different frame I saved from. But do you think the shading should be that for the Kirby?

I'm a bit tired right now. Besides I just worked on Blaze a little.

So i'll do it tomorrow.

I guess I get lazy most of the times. >_>

Meh, I'm trying to focus on Level Designing so I can make a Mod after Kirby. (No, it's not the Kirby mod.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back