SSB:SS Demo Release (SSBSS_DEMO.RAR) [no56k]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*CLAP* *CLAP* good idea that would also work because they could put their wads together in a wad pack named the amy sisters or amy:traveled through time lol!!

No. I'd prefer a proper Classic Amy and Iestyn's Amy is great.

Light Dasher's lacked Classic Amy's charm. It still looked like a pink Sonic, especially in the face. And her skirt just seemed like it had something wrong with it. The varying styles of shading weren't good either. It screams "copypasta"

Iestyn's is much cuter and has a lot more polish than Light Dasher's does. However, her skirt is the same colour as her legs. Her face doesn't seem like a girl's face. She kind of looks like a little boy unless you look really closely. Front view's skirt could still use some work in my opinion. And something about the shading doesn't seem right but I can't put my finger on it. Are these sprites even in the palette?

Well, I'll do the side sprite in Monster's style and see how good I am at copying styles
EDIT: Fin.
aamya3a7bi8.png

light dasher said:
Well, I'll do the side sprite in Monster's style and see how good I am at copying styles
aamya3a7bi8.png

That looks OK... Interesting how you tried to copy me...

But apparently I have already done that and more:
AMEEA1-1.png
AMEEA2A8-1.png
AMEEA3A7.png
AMEEA4A6.png
AMEEA5.png

AMEED1.png

As you can see, I've made the outline slightly darker, and made her skirt orange.

I'm planning to continue this to be for the normal SRB2, not SSB:SS just yet...

And I'll Begin, this is in the SRB2 Pallete.

Monster Iestyn said:
light dasher said:
aamya3a7bi8.png

That looks OK... Interesting how you tried to copy me...

But apparently I have already done that and more:
AMEEA1-1.png
AMEEA2A8-1.png
AMEEA3A7.png
AMEEA4A6.png
AMEEA5.png

AMEED1.png

As you can see, I've made the outline slightly darker, and made her skirt orange.

I'm planning to continue this to be for the normal SRB2, not SSB:SS just yet...

And I'll Begin, this is in the SRB2 Pallete.
Those look tight, Iestyn.

Although, I do like how Light Dasher attempted to shorten the spines on the side sprite. The shading is a little better on this one, actually. However, it still looks too much like Modern Amy. Particularly in the face.

And I think it's worth noting that Amy doesn't have spines on her back for whatever reason. Regardless of Classic or Modern form. Her skirt's a bit too low in her walking frame too.

Anywho. Here's a little something I put together.

From left to right, Light Dasher's Amy, Iestyn's Amy and a weird combination I made of them.
aamya3a7bi8.png
AMEEA3A7.png

Just a thought...

Also. We've really got to move this Amy discussion somewhere else. We've pretty much hijacked Spazzo's topic.

Are we going back into the classic looking wads or something (although the amys that ive seen so far look exellent). Just 2 questions for the public:
Is there gonna be like a classic (aosth) tails or something next?
and who is actually making amy monster iestyn lightdasher or ill begin??

1. No, because classic refers to the Genesis titles, which SRB2 is already based off. We don't have a true classic Amy yet, which is why we're making one.
2. We don't know yet. I'd assume Iestyn is, unless Light Dasher wants to fight for it. I was just explaining something through sprites, which is why I made a quick edit.

Okay... Time to get back on topic...

A Question for the makers of this Mod...

Is there anything new about it that you'd like to share with us?

Yugi2 said:
we haven't heard much on this mod from Spazzo in a while.

Oh, I'm still here. I've just got plenty other projects on my hands right now.

That doesn't mean that I've lost my love for SSB:SS, mind you - It's rather fun watching how far out this topic branches.

Sailor The Hedgehog said:
Its pretty cool, I dont know the full movesets and I can't figure out how to grab the smash ball, is it the 'b' button?

Hit it badly. Is this the one where you go Super and stuff? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sonic's Final Smash is going Super, yes, but only for a short time. Same thing in the real SSBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back