SSB:SS Demo Release (SSBSS_DEMO.RAR) [no56k]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. I 'ought to get back into the habit of mapping for this... I still have a stage in need of more through testing, but I guess I''ll upload tomorrow... I'll make a website too, prehaps.

That looks interesting Monster. It sure looks less like Sonic than Donnyku's and Light Dasher's classic amys do. Perhaps you guys could join forces in an epic crime fighting duo.

Thanks, I'll Begin.

For some reason I feel like starting a Classic Amy WAD.

Here are the frames I've done so far:
AMEEA1.png
AMEEA2A8.png

Fortunately for Light Dasher, it'll be a normal character WAD for SRB2, not for SBB:SS.

I'll Begin said:
Nice! Could do with a little more shading though. She kinda looks like she's glowing at the moment.

It'll just make her look more Red if I tried... Besides, I was trying to make her similar to the Pic of her you showed us earlier.

I believe it was this one...
I'll Begin said:

Click for a larger image.

Yeah I kinda realised that, but that picture only lacks shading because that's the way the official art was drawn for Sonic CD. Heck, that picture DOES have shading. Try shading it, see what it looks like. :P

I'll Begin said:
Nah. You're right actually. I prefer the way you had it before. Sorry :P

Thankfully I didn't replace the originals with these ones when I made them. That's OK...

EDIT: YOU CHANGED YOUR POST??!!

Aled The Hedgehog said:
What do you think of my pictures? Shesh, everyone's getting attention except me.

Just be patient, like me!

I can't stand waiting for the Winners to be listed for the Arid Canyon Contest any longer!!!!!

Monster Iestyn said:
light dasher said:
Don't worry Light Dasher. I'm not really going to do it. I was just giving an example of what I think Amy should look like

So what? you wanted to tick me off too? .......

Urrm... If I did, then sorry about that... I just felt like trying to make a Classic style Amy sprite.

You can continue with your sprites if you want to... I'm not going to bother you again like that...

You never keep your word do ya? it'll end up in here, I know it

Try using a different color range. The 16-32 range would probably be perfect for it and will give you ample flexibility for shading. And the range continues into an off-red up till 47. Also her skirt is orange, not pink. If the palette is not friendly with shading in orange either, the tan (48-79) range looks somewhat orange in the lighter shades.

Above all though, those outlines look quite messed up, there isn't enough contrast between them and the rest of it, if they belong there at all. If you try the aforementioned range for the fur, then you should be free to have a darker outline without it being bright red.

I'll Begin, it's because he needs to get his word in edgewise. The situation is sorta like how random noobs can't take criticism without calling it flaming, or something.

ok...lightdasher and monster iestyn i think i have a solution...
why dont you guys like make 2 differnet amy's like, monster make the old-school amy and lightdasher make the one we see today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back